hs sports fan

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My understanding is that the ballots had to be in by today. Once the nominations are made, then TSSAA or whoever the "powers that be" are the ones who make the final decision. This means anyone should have a shot based on their individual records (since this is an individual award) during the Regular Season. Congratulations Jake on 2 consecutive 2000+ yards during regular season. Good luck to all!

Sorry Coffee County fans but your team is no where near the league that Riverdale and DB tat they play football in. Nunley is the only player on the team tha ever gets his named mentioned. The other two candidates are surrounded by playmakers and still shine.The  Two 10-0 player will decide who wins.

825408194[/snapback]

Careful jda, cc fans won't like your post. They will start threadsre: you (just like they do me). LOL

Sorry Coffee County fans but your team is no where near the league that Riverdale and DB tat they play football in. Nunley is the only player on the team tha ever gets his named mentioned. The other two candidates are surrounded by playmakers and still shine.The  Two 10-0 player will decide who wins.

825408194[/snapback]

I hate to tell you jda9703.... but Coffee County did some research before. We looked up schedules of High School teams to see who has the hardest schedules. You say that Coffee County is no where near the league that Riverdale? Well I really hate to tell you this but it is said that Coffee County has the 39th hardest schedule of High School teams and RIVERDALE HAS THE 40TH hardest schedule. So don't try to tell us that Coffee county is no where near the league of Riverdale.

I hate to tell you jda9703.... but Coffee County did some research before. We looked up schedules of High School teams to see who has the hardest schedules. You say that Coffee County is no where near the league that Riverdale? Well I really hate to tell you this but it is said that Coffee County has the 39th hardest schedule of High School teams and RIVERDALE HAS THE 40TH hardest schedule.  So don't try to tell us that Coffee county is no where near the league of Riverdale.

825408488[/snapback]

Coffee county is 6-4,Riverdale is 10-0. Do you think that is because Coffee County has a harder schedule? riverdale doesn't have a hard schedule becausee they are Riverdale. They play the same teams every yaer and you don't hear the talk about strength of schedule like you hear this year. Its because they kill everyone this year and they would do the same to Coffee County.

1 rushing TD allowed this year!!!

Coffee county is 6-4,Riverdale is 10-0. Do you think that is because Coffee County has a harder schedule? riverdale doesn't have a hard schedule becausee they are Riverdale. They play the same teams every yaer and you don't hear the talk about strength of schedule like you hear this year. Its because they kill everyone this year and they would do the same to Coffee County.

1 rushing TD allowed this year!!!

825408572[/snapback]

I agree Riverdale is an awesome team. And yes, they could maybe kill Coffee County. But how could you be so sure? Sometimes the unthinkable happens. Especially to the teams that people are always so sure that are going to win. For example, this past year, it was Riverdale vs. Coffee Co. in softball in Region. NOBODY thought Coffee Co. had a chance. If I may, I will remind you of those results..... COFFEE COUNTY DID THE UNTHINKABLE!!!! Coffee Co. beat Riverdale in softball for a HUGE upset. Who's to say that the unthinkable couldn't happen in football? How could you be so sure that Riverdale would just ABSOLUTLY KILL Coffee Co.? And what is it with people always hating Coffee Co.? What is it that we ever do to you?