I have seen the future and it's Boyd Buchanon

El Heffe!

Come on, footrox and BnL, anybody can tell I'm a Lander. lol. I would have shut the post down if the person who started it wasn't really a fan. But no, you guys hop on and rode this baby for all its worth. Hope MP can stand the punishment he'll undoubtable recieve as you sit at the keyboard determining his fate.

Kaz :ph34r:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, footrox and BnL, anybody can tell I'm a Lander.  lol.  I would have shut the post down if the person who started it wasn't really a fan.  But no, you guys hop on and rode this baby for all its worth.  Hope MP can stand the punishment he'll undoubtable recieve as you sit at the keyboard determining his fate.

Kaz :lol:

825406435[/snapback]

Nope...you're with Oneida, for sure. You shouldn't worry about Boyd. We'll still be playing long after you're sitting at home.

So, who's going to dish out the punishment to Peardon??? The same unnamed team that you say is going to "knock them on their holes"??? Please...name the team!!!

There are about 11 guys on MP's team that will dish it out too him. Never seen him play but the team from MP has got some hard nose players they will hit him.

825406652[/snapback]

MP's defense has some impressive numbers this year. I doubt they've seen an offense like Boyd's...in fact they haven't. Get to the finals and we'll see what happens.

BTW - Thanks for naming a team! That actually gives us something to compare and talk about, rather than just arbitrary empty predictions that some make. thumb

Nope...you're with Oneida, for sure. You shouldn't worry about Boyd. We'll still be playing long after you're sitting at home.

So, who's going to dish out the punishment to Peardon??? The same unnamed team that you say is going to "knock them on their holes"??? Please...name the team!!!

825406608[/snapback]

Keep running that mouth, you might see Oneida in the 4th round.