Cloudland V/S JJ Kelly to make it 5 stright.

HonestAbe

After a 0-3 and a 1-4 start. Everybody was yeah that's what a rebuilding year does to you. But the Landers now are coming off a 4 game winning streak and looking to make it 5 friday. Div.2 better be watching out for the #1 team in Div.1 cause they might be in for a shock like alot of the landers fans where and other people that haved follwed the landers.Everybody should be proud off the landers weather they lose the 1st round. But the way landers are playing now they may be another shock in store maybe 4th road not overateing teams or anything lets just see what happens. LANDERS #22

Abe, we are all very proud of all of you for sticking things out and working hard to have a very respectable season. I am sure that there are plenty of people that are shocked or surprised because there was so much hype about this being a re-building year and when you had a few losses, a lot of them sort of went diving off the band wagon. There is no shame in losing, only in not trying your best. I think those that doubted you are taking a second look at you now. The playoffs look promising. Just focus on one step at a time like you have been. Best of luck at JJ Kelly!

No surprise to me what Clouland has been able to do. The whole season, even the first few where we lost, i knew that we were a lot better of a team then people thought. We hit hard just like the teams in the past and we play fundamentally sound football. And now that the coachs have started mixing the plays up better, we have a good chance of winning more then a few games come tourny time. Also now that they are giving the little jones brother the chance, i believe they are going to be alot better. Horney getting some runs from fullback and blocking for Cody is how we will win games. Then mix it up and go to the air to lil buck. That will make us tough to beat.

good luck landers