Mr. Football -Kicker?

tigercoach63

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One category for both positions - all classifications.

MR Football Kicker - David Campbell, Franklin High School

Carear numbers:

26 of 38 Field Goals

24 of 26 PAT's

108 of 154 Kickoffs for Touchbacks, hang time 4+ seconds. (38 of 43 Senior yr)

65 yard FG at National Kicking Service Combine in Atlanta to win Accuracy/Distance competiton

Identified as Top Place Kicker at UT Kicking camp this summer.

That would be Clay Carruth. I think last year was his first year playing football. He started out the year making like 25 XP in a row. I think he is 8-10 on field goals, not real sure.

825404734[/snapback]

LAWSON LOWE FROM SOUTH-DOYLE HIGH SCHOOL WOULD BEAT THE TRASH OUT OF ANY OF YOU AT ANYTIME AND THEN HE WOULD KICK A 66 YARD FIELD LIKE WHAT I HAVE SEEN HIM DO 3 TIMES AND THEN HE WOULD STILL YOUR GIRL LIKE I HAVE SEEN HIM DO BEFORE

That would be Clay Carruth. I think last year was his first year playing football. He started out the year making like 25 XP in a row. I think he is 8-10 on field goals, not real sure.

825404734[/snapback]

Clay has made 5-6 FG and is 36-40 XP...he went 23 in a row before he missed his first one....he played soccer in FLA in middle school then transferred to Camden where soccer is unavailable and became the place kicker for Camden either his freshman or sophomore year...he is fine young man off the field as well as on it.

You got to vote for the kicker for the #2-AAA team in the state Greenbrier, Christopher Tucker. He's 49-51 in pat's and 7-9 on field goals. His longest this year is 42. He's had 3 games where he was the difference in the game. He won the accuracy competition at the kicking camp at MTSU with 18-18 from 40 and in and 3-4 from 50 and 1-2 from 60. He also won the accuracy competition at the Rob Pelfrey kicking camp. At this camp they kick at the goal post and move back until somebody misses. For his career he is 95-103 for pat's and 13-18 on feild goals. He was perfect last year through the playoffs and that includes a 2 overtime game in the semifinals and 2 feild goals and 4 pat's in the quarterfinals. He be perfect all the way to Murfreesboro this year. His kickoff always are inside the 5 yard line or end zone, unless, his coach makes him do a "pooch" kick that he can put anywhere on the field.