Coaches of the Year 2003-2004

discoverwrestle

How do you know that?

I remember you now, your the feeder program guy at smyrna, that put in a second screen name at the end of wrestling season last year, then deleted it real quick.  Then coacht shut down the boards.  right?

825405208[/snapback]

Nope...you are way off...I have had this account for over 2 years now. I think you have someone else in mind.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Connell from McCallie. In the last two years his team has finished second twice in the traditional state and first once and second the other time in Duals. He also graduated Ryan Scoot who might be one of the best wrestlers that this state has ever seen. Along with Scott he sent two other wrestlers DI. He will also probably graduate two more DI wrestlers again this year.

I would have to go with Coach Simpson of Father Ryan. He and his staff pulled off a miracle, as far as I'm concerned. If you wrote the Ryan line-up down next to the McCallie line-up, there's no way Ryan should have won the duals. They shifted their line-up in a way that almost nobody could have forseen. That was great coaching.

Guest luckyleprechaun
I would have to go with Coach Simpson of Father Ryan. He and his staff pulled off a miracle, as far as I'm concerned. If you wrote the Ryan line-up down next to the McCallie line-up, there's no way Ryan should have won the duals. They shifted their line-up in a way that almost nobody could have forseen. That was great coaching.

825410869[/snapback]

AMEN TO SIMP HE WAS BRILLIANT! He effectivley made McCallies Best ineffective. God Bless the IRISH!!

Edited by luckyleprechaun