Top Wrestlers in Region 1

discoverwrestle

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Wrestlers in Region 1

825402998[/snapback]

here ill post my opinion for best wrestlers (that i know of) by weight. Some might be in a different weight

103- surely some science hill kid

112- mitchel call DB

119- caleb myers (if hes at 19) Gville

125- wont do this one cuz im a 25 :(

130- ryan mcgrew boone

135- cameron felty boone

140- Luke Williams SH

145- ?????

152- Seth Van Horn ME

160- Zack Mcmackin DB

171- Boggs SE (jus threw that one out there)

189- O'Neil DB

215- Kennedy TH or Smith SE (if he's healthy)

275- Charlie Smith SE

[SIZE=7]Hey i was the 103 @ DB, last year.. Daniel Webb is wrestling 112 and I am a 119.

But we will probably switch back and forth..(If we both pass the hydration test).

Last time we didnt.

Our 103 is a freshman, he needs to pass the hydration test to. Hes pretty cool, well cya in November[/size]

[SIZE=7]Hey i was the 103 @ DB, last year.. Daniel Webb is wrestling 112 and I am a 119.

But we will probably switch back and forth..(If we both pass the hydration test).

Last time we didnt.

Our 103 is a freshman, he needs to pass the hydration test to. Hes pretty cool, well cya in November

[/size]

825405941[/snapback]

Hey do you guys have a 125?

103- Julian Flores(Science Hill)

112- Daniel Webb(Dobyns-Bennett)

119- Caleb Myers(Greeneville)

125- Bo Usary(Science Hill)

130- Ryan McGrew(Daniel Boone)

135- Cameron Felty(Daniel Boone)

140- ???

145- Seth Van Horn(Morristown East)... if he's at 145

152- Seth Van Horn(Morris. East)... if he can't make 145

160- Zack McMackin(Dobyns-Bennett)

171- Drew Beamer(Science Hill).... if he didn't graduate

189- ?????

215- Brad Robbins(Jefferson County)

275- one of the Smith's from Sullivan East

this is just my guess of how it will happen this year... but someone could step up and knock some of the guys out... this would make great billboard material for you TDArtist, isn't that what you said in the DB Indians post?

Edited by iwillpicku

iwillpicku, are you tauntig me? Did I teach you an ankel pick? More precisely, did you lateral somebody we both love onto his back at a freestyle tournament your freshman year? Anyway, Sam Gualtney graduated and five of the guys on your list have not passed the hydration test or the body fat test yet. Van Horn needs to make 145. At this point I will agree with you on one person - Cameron Felty of Boone. He made some huge gains in summer wrestling. He looked good in June, now, can he look good in February. Otherwise, it's too early to tell.

iwillpicku Mcgrew is not wrestling presently Van Horn has said he is going 35 Beamer will be 52 maybe 60. Robbins will probably be at 189 again. All of the 215lbs. from last year return plus Garmer from Crockett will go up and Potter from Elizabethton will be at 215 or 189. Paddock from Crockett will go up to 189. If all the medalist at 215 are back and we have the two finalist from 04 at 189 going up this will be an interesting weight class.

Hopefully these guys have had good off seasons, most of them play football. If you guys have not saw Drew Kennedy region champ at 215 play D-tackle for THS you have miissed something he is tough. I have heard Paddock at Crockett has had a good year.

Potter from Elizabethton has had a good season for Betsy. I hope all are ready for wrestling to start.

Looking foward to a good season. O Neil moving up to 189 will make this a good test for any that stay in that weight.

Edited by Drem2Achev