Campbell County losing is not an option

tnchrome

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

campbell county plays maryville tuesday night... anybody have any thought about the turn out? I heard maryville has already beat fulton who is a very tough team, blown karns out by 28, had twenty point victorys over both sody daisy and lenior city, then in the 2nd scrimmage of their saturday they beat science hill... sounds like they could be pretty tough this year. If i'm not mistaken they don't even have their football players back yet, because they're still in route to win another ring.

I'll give you all football!!! But basketball UUUUUH NO. Housley is #14 the point guard right? If so he is garbage and couldn't start for any other team in the region. Not trying to trash talk or being mean just stating my honest oppinion. But good luck anyway because to win the the region w/ Clinton, Powell, Halls, Karns, and Oak Ridge this year your gonna need alot of luck.

825407366[/snapback]

Football? haha um okay! We've only had one good season in football. But in basketball, we're decent almost every year.

• 2 weeks later...

Do any of you Campbell Co. folks remember Andre Houston? Played in the early to mid 70's. Whats he doing these days?

The Berry kid at 4'2" is pretty small. Maybe that should have been 5'2" or even 6'2".

The District is so balanced this year a pretty good team could be out of the top 4. Central is the only sure win and they have played better so far. Campbell Co. probably has a good a chance as anybody else to be 3 or 4. Don't look for them to be in the top 2 though.