TRINITY VS MIDDLETON

Guest hustle101

Guest hustle101

TRINITY RAN THE SCORE UP ON MIDDLETON LAST YEAR BUT TRINITY IS ALITTLE DOWN. MIDDLETON GOT REVENGE IN THE MIDDLE SCHOOL GAME RUNNING IT UP ON TRINITY BUT COULD THE HIGH SCHOOL BE AN UPSET IN THE MAKING?

I don't believe so. Trinity may be down, but I don't know if they are that far down. I do believe that Middleton is improving but there was really nowhere to go but up. Until some of Middleton's athletic basketball players decide to step on the gridiron I cannot see the Tigers competing for a playoff spot in this region. The only way I would say Middleton has a chance in this one is the fact that it means alot more to Middleton than it does to Trinity. Trinity got spoiled last year and could be down from the fact that they won't be going to the postseason this year. On the other hand, Middleton hasn't won a region game since 2001 (over Trinity) and this is by far their best chance since then to win one. However, TCA showed there was no letdown last week by beating a decent FACS team and I feel like they will go out on a good note knowing that this is their last game. My prediction: TCA 28/ Middleton 6

I would normally say he must play for Perry County but you would think that PC would know something about Middleton too since they are in the same district.  Therefore, I will go with my second guess, which would be West Carroll.  Either way, your assumption is correct Hoot.

825405800[/snapback]

Yeah, he's a WC man. Trinity should win this one. Speed over size.