Cumberland County

Stone Age

I saw them in the fall league at Oak Ridge (I believe it was the Cumberland Co. team) and they looked pretty good to me. They are small, but quick and have some excellent shooters. Some games they shot better than other games, but they are good on the perimeter. Their point guard and a couple others are very aggressive, but I think their size is going to hurt them competing in the AAA. They all play hard to the end and even though some games were back to back, they never let up.

Has anyone heard or seen the Lady Jets play this summer?  How did they look? How will they do in their district?

825404833[/snapback]

Cumberland County looked pretty good this summer. They went 50-7 as a whole team. They ended up winning the fall league at Oak Ridge beating teams like Seveir County, Oak Ridge and South Doyle. Their size may hurt them but their quick and agrressive guards will make up for that. That point guard is a pest when it comes to defense and can shoot the three. There are a few more who can do the same. They should do pretty good in their district.