AC Lady Mavs

Live_Strong

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I know, winning alone won't keep them happy! 

I'm still not convinced they're gonna win!

No one yet, has brought any hard evidence to the table.  Why will they win?

Just because they were successful at their respective middle schools and in freshman ball, doesn't mean that there will be success at the high school level. 

The jury is still out!

If you take out Rodd, the rest averaged less than 25 pts a game combined and the TO to Assist ratio wasn't too promising.

I hope they prove me wrong, but just I don't see it yet.

825416943[/snapback]

JackBird,

You are correct, I would not come watch the Ac team, take your $ 4 and go watch Clinton or better yet agood middle school team like Norwood.

The team you supposedly watch last year were sophomores and freshmen, so I don't think the juniors and sophomores care if you want towatch them. Keep your stats at Clinton or Norwood.

JackBird,

You are correct, I would not come watch the Ac team, take your $ 4 and go watch Clinton or better yet agood middle school team like Norwood.

The team you supposedly watch last year were sophomores and freshmen, so I don't think the juniors and sophomores care if you want towatch them.  Keep your stats at Clinton or Norwood.

825417812[/snapback]

Norris beat Norwood it was a blowout! AC beat Clinton but Clinton be Ac and Ac didnt lose anyone they gained one

Your credibility just went right out the window. 

From what I hear Norris and Clinton hammered Norwood this past week.  I spoke with that clown of a coach at Norris and he said that he was just looking for ways to keep the score down.

825419832[/snapback]

Ya ur right I watched the game and Norris was playing there J.V and Norwood was playing V.

It may be hard for these girls and their parents to be happy.  From what I see, most of them are there because they were unhappy at Clinton and the grass looked better on the other side of the fence.  I wish them the best, but will have to earn respect.

825422149[/snapback]

...MOST of them. How many former / prospective Clinton players are on the AC team...and why were they so unhappy? If there are really that many "unhappy" girls and parents, wouldn't it seem that they might be on to something?