Elizabethton at Cherokee - Play-off Time!

GLee

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks i'll be watchin #44 when they carry him off the field on a stretcher :lol:

Anyways if he's makin 14 tackles a game thats a good indication that either their defense is on the field way to much or that nobody else on the team is good enough to make a tackle?? And Mr.bean Matt mcmillan sounds like a 6'2" 195 pound wanna be to me -Cherokee's #12,strong side LB. is a 6'1 215pound bionic beast

that has a 4.5 40 time i'd like to see Mr. Mcmcillan do that. Have u ever even played football??? I'd bet the closest u ever got to playing football in highschool was the water boy. :P Your prolly a loser who sits around on the computer

all day thinking of insults(that obviously stink) to write on a highschool football forum, why don't u get a real job :D .

Greenville 24, S.East 21

M. East 28, S.south 14

TN High 44, M. West 0

Cherokee 28, Betsy 7* thumb

Edited by Funky_Bunch

You'll know ole #44 and the rest of the defense well before the nights over for you dude Funk. You can't miss 44, he's the one that 6'4". He'll be in the middle waiting on your boys. I'd say you'll enjoy #10 & #34 on the D side also. Really too many contributors to mention, but you'll learn to respect them. I'm sure they are smart enough to respect their opponent tonight. Do you play or just run your mouth on here? :P

Edited by GLee

GLee, it will be a very good game.  My little brother who plays for Cher. has talked to his good friend from Betsy, Levi Hooten.  The both agree that it will be a very close game and they think that it will be low scoring.  I feel the same. You?  By the way Mr. Bean... you say you don't have any respect for Cher., well I don't have much for DB and Coach Clark and the entire program who lets the so-called best wideout in East Tn come back on the team after his 'little' run-ins with the law.  Nice program you guys are running up there.

825417090[/snapback]

You are about as smart as John Kerry. Nothing like a good ole Hawkins Co. education.

Yeah, Mr. Bean...if DB is that good then where are all of the State Championship banners at.  I mean with all of the so-called D1 caliber athletes that you are saying come through the halls of DB every year, then explain to me why they choke every single year.  In both sports... if you want to get down to it.  Another fact, Mr. Know it all,  DB has around 2500 students to deal with compared to Cher 1000.  That has alot to do with it.  A little history, Cherokee's football program has gone just as far in the playoffs as good ole mighty Dobyns Bennett.  The state semifinals, buddy.  In the middle 90's, look it up.  And to the Cher athlete who supposedly can't spell.  1.) Don't say something that you don't even know anything about b/c that is very far from the truth and 2.) I'd rather take spelling classes that be in jail like the great wideout from Kingsport. I graduated a couple of years ago. Played on a 8-2 regular season team, got beat by a very good Betsy team in the playoffs.... the same year that the undefeated and supposedly state championship bound DB got beat in the first round of the playoffs!

825417151[/snapback]

DB has closer to 1800 students buddy.

You are about as smart as John Kerry.  Nothing like a good ole Hawkins Co. education.

825418628[/snapback]

Sounds to me like ur the retard- maybe u can say crap like that after u earn a degree from yale university. :P I geuss u get a little behind after spendin a few months in a good ole Sullivan Co. jail cell right buddy.