5A Region 1 & 2 playoffs

ORWildcat30

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what is at stake....

The best game in the Playoffs will be... if it happens... and I bet it does...

KINGSPORT DOBYNS-BENNETT @ OAK RIDGE WILDCATS

Nothing better than those 2 schools and fans hookin' up!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Rolll Wildcats Roll

Giddy Up!!

825413827[/snapback]

yer sure right arty, always a classic

the ooltewah score was 30-14 in favor of oak ridge... although they also lost to farragut, ooltewah had three of the most important people out of the game due to injuries... i am gonna predict an DB win but i hope ooltewah wins just for the fact that if they win they would come to our house in the second round so we could get soem revenge!!!

GO TROJANS

I'm not questioning DB, and I expect to see them up against OR in the quarters, but isn't Ooltewah pretty tough?  They went 8-2 in a tough region, and played Oak Ridge within one score in Oak Ridge.  Who's to say they won't do the same to DB?

825414058[/snapback]

It was a 2 score ball game and Ooltewah ended the game on the 1 inch line! But Oak Ridge outplayed the Owls and after the 3rd quarter it wasn't really a close game anymore!

It was a 2 score ball game and Ooltewah ended the game on the 1 inch line!  But Oak Ridge outplayed the Owls and after the 3rd quarter it wasn't really a close game anymore!

825414147[/snapback]

I agree with you grad... Ooltewah barely lost to Oak Ridge and had a upsetting game against Farragut. Put the season behind, and the Owls are focused and could play DB solid and possibly come out with a W.

Hey JC"GETALIFE", what do you think about the Jeff Co. game this Friday night. Oh, I'm sorry they didn't get in, did they? It's funny that the other teams in the region are so weak this year, yet the mighty Patriots are going to be sitting this one out. I have an idea why don't you come up I-75 N and see the Cougars beat Farragut. By the way if we played Jeff Co. again we would win. We had a bad game and your guys played the game of their life that night. The bottom line is the Cougars are 2nd in the region and they deserve respect.