Cascade @ DCA- ROUND 1 *****

TheScout

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep Yep OrangeDude!!!.. You KNow Its On Our Backs.. Thats aright we neevr get any credit. we will pull this out.. ppl will see. believe me it will be a better game to go see.. if you really wanna see a good game this week come to the cascade game this week.. it will be a ball game.. and dnt go to see mt pleasent and fra .. HAHA... MP.. are gonna take that game and run with it. and we will be seeing them again in the 3rd round.. Hey orangedude. u know what we gottta do baby!!. so lets get to practice tomorrow.. and and get ready for this gtame under them friday night lights!!!!..ill see ya tomorrow D.. im out!!

I’m sure Cascade doesn’t stand much of a chance against DCA. Cascade is pretty banged up after Friday night’s battle with Mt. Pleasant but they’ll show up and play. I wish they had an extra week to get well and rested but they don’t. They may be out-manned but this Cascade team has a lot of Pride and they will give it all they have. I don’t think they will forfeit… they may get beat bad but they’ll show-up and play hard. that's what they do...

Actually, you see, #6 from DCA's brother is on the Real World on MTV, so there's no way Cascade can win. Like binn said, might as well forfeit.

825410306[/snapback]

Just wondering what does #6's brother being on the Real World on MTV have to do with if they win a football game or not????? it has nothing to do with it!

Go CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!! Show everyone what your made of!!!!

Git R Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

MJ is the man and now he has past it down to his lil bro. DCA has the Real World cast on their side, no way they lose. DCA has been getting plugged on MTV with MJ sporting their shirts and shorts. I mean everyone in the nation is going to know who DCA is because of MJ. lol

DCA and the lil Garrett- 1

Cascade- 0

As some have suggested Cascade stays at home to go to the local drive in friday night.