Round 1 WC vs. Perry Co.

WC_Balla08

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mane buschman whateva yo name is, mane u alwayz talkin stuff mane if u dont know wut u talkin bout den keep yo mouf shut. You don't even know what's gonna happen in da playoffs and who are you to say that the 8-1A teams ain't gon get past tha 7-1A teams???Half of the 8-1A teams are better than dem 7-1A teams anyway I don't care who all be winning in yo region half of em pay to win anyways. Not callin any names (JCS USJ).

825411598[/snapback]

Mane WC_Balla whateva yo name is. The question is not "do I know what I am talking about", the question is "does anyone else know what exactly you are talking about?" What did you do, dress up as hillbilly gangsta for Halloween. How can you say that half of "dem" Region 8 teams are better than "dem" Region 7 teams. Oh wait, I know. Maybe the fact that Region 7 swept these matchups last year makes you believe that. Or just maybe its the 3-5 record that Region 8 had against Region 7 this year. There 3 victories were Region 8 champ West Carroll beating the 4th (Perry County) and 5th (Trinity) ranked teams in Region 7 and Greenfield beating the worst team in Region 7 (Middleton). Those are very impressive B) . Oh and by the way, Lake County and Gleason, both playoff teams in Region 8, lost to Trinity, who is not a playoff team in Region 7. Also, Region 8 champ West Carroll was beaten by the second best team in Region 7. No Region 8 team got a win over the 3 best teams in Region 7 (USJ, JCS, and Fayette Academy). But you know what, I don't think that is what you are basing your opinion on, although those are definately stats that support your claim that Region 8 is better than Region 7 <_< . I think it all comes down to the fact that Region 7 buys their players and therefore "pay to win". Your absolutely right, I mean I was at USJ on Friday and I saw all those 6'4", 300 lb. lineman dressed out for both teams. I saw the running backs that were running 4.3 40's and the 6'3" receivers jumping 12 feet in the air for passes B) . Don't you think if those schools were offering free rides that half of JCM's and South Side's team would be dressed out for them. However, the best player on the field was (arguably) Ryan Ross for USJ and he has been going to school there since like the 3rd grade. I mean all these Region 8 teams (with the exception of Bruceton because they actually no better) want to complain and say that USJ and JCS recruit. Tell me, what players have they recruited. Just name one. This is absolutely ridiculous and I am tired of all these people who know nothing about these schools accusing them of recruiting because they are not good enough to match up with them on the field. You don't hear JCS complaining about losing their starting center in basketball because he was unable to pay the tuition do you. The kid worked two jobs last year to go to JCS and he started as a sophomore. Don't you think if they were gonna give someone financial aid that he would be the first one on their list. USJ doesn't dress out a kid over like 5'8" in basketball so tell me, who are they recruiting? I would hope that if these teams were recruiting they could do a better job of it. There is not one team in Region 7 that I dislike as much as Perry County, and I was for West Carroll in this game but not anymore. Good luck Perry County. For the first time ever, you have been beaten in the art of making ignorant posts. My predictions will come later in the week.

Well I was looking at the fact that Hirschfield threw two very key interceptions on the goal line and didn't look all that accurate the entire game. Josh Jenkins and Peter Snell saved him numerous times. Ross also had some incompletions that his receivers couldn't hold onto that hard pass and he made a perfect throw down the sideline midway through the fourth quarter to Pappis I think. Anybody who was there knows what I am talking about because half of USJ's total yards for the game came on that one play. Also, did you see Ross punting the ball, my goodness. That kid is a better punter than he is a quarterback, and he is a good quarterback. In a 0-0 game the punter is very important and Ross was definately a huge asset backing up JCS all night. JCS still moved the ball very well, but they never really started with great field position. They are both very good quarterbacks and YES Hirschfield made some great plays and did some really good stuff for his team. However, I think Ross proved to have a stronger arm and to be an all-around better athlete with his punting and scoring the only touchdown of the game with his legs. Good luck to JCS this week against Bruceton. If I can't be at Lake County I will probably go to this one.

lol bushcman u crazy, wc balla u made a dumb comment. i play for west carroll and yea we dont have that strong of a region but we are stuck with who we play. but we know that jcs and usj are very talented teams. and we are lookin forward to the playoffs. and as for perry county good luck to them this friday they are a talented team to. see ya viks thumb