McMinn Central at Smith County

Antwan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey congrats to Smith Co. on the region championship, you guys earned it no matter what anyone says and this is from a LA fan.  You guys should get past McMinn fairly easily if you play as good of defense  as last night. Actually I think that LA has the worst matchup because SPEED kills and LA don't have much and I am betting Howard does. I think portland and trousdale should win their matchups too. If anyone loses it will be LA due to lack of speed. Good luck to smith and the rest of region 4.

825408432[/snapback]

I'm telling ya' these games could all be tough. Howard seems to be peaking at the end of the season. They will be very quick. I think they are quite a bit better than the last 3 years. Grundy has one of...if not the best coach...in the state.

It seems several of the region 3 teams have had injuries this year. Most of the injured have returned. I see four very tough games as possible.

Grundy beat TC last year...and came within a minute of beating Macon too.

None of our teams had better come into these games flat.

I'm telling ya'  these games could all be tough.  Howard seems to be peaking at the end of the season.  They will be very quick.  I think they are quite a bit better than the last 3 years.  Grundy has one of...if not the best coach...in the state. 

It seems several of the region 3 teams have had injuries this year.  Most of the injured have returned.  I see four very tough games as possible. 

Grundy beat TC last year...and came within a minute of beating Macon too. 

None of our teams had better come into these games flat.

825409170[/snapback]

Congrats On Your Region Title!

They Will Be Tough But We Will Have Even Tougher Games!

GOOD LUCK SMITH COUNTY!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAAAAAAAAAAAAALCONS!

Maybe We Might See Each Other In The semifinals But It Won't Be Easy!

Region three has won 1 game the last two yearsin Round 1.....Isn't that correct Twan?  4-3A was supposedly going to sweep the last two years too.  Focus on the task at hand OWLS!!!

825408424[/snapback]

Out of the 12 games played between the regions in the last 3 years in round 1...region 4 has was 10. Howard beat YAI in 2001 and Grundy beat TC last year. A lot of the games...however...have been very close.