Mitchell and Milan again.

Galilee

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with VolunteerGeneral on his comments about Galilee.

We played Mitchell two years ago in the semi-finals (I'm from McKenzie) and I've seen a number of Galilee's posts from that time to now. We went to their "house" to play and it was a very good esperience except for the part where Mitchell ended our miracle run to the 'Boro by handing us a 12-0 defeat. The sportsmanship in that game was great.

Galilee, sir you have my respect also for the job you are doing there. Your posts have always been good ones but, I had no idea before now that you were the AD at Mitchell.

For VG, it was on the other Milan/Mitchell thread...here it is..

west_tn_football Today, 01:34 PM Post #36

Ok, this is the directions that someone from Milan gave me to get to the game Friday. "From I-40, take Exit 80 B. From 45 Bypass, go north until you get to the intersection of HWY 45 & HWY 70. Mitchell football field will be located off to the right (behind the Chow Wagon)."

Guest catfish-hunter
if milan wouldve played fulton co. last year is wouldve been a mobbing.

825413855[/snapback]

I really don't know what this means, but let me tell you that in '03 there were two teams in 2A and they were Milan & Huntingdon. There was not another 2A team in the state that could have beaten either one of them or even played them to a 30-point game for that matter. Having said that, Milan is not the same team that they were in '03 and I don't expect to see them playing much longer. Mitchell wins this football game.

WestTN2004State,

Jarius Gary is our QB and and we have another Covington at WR(The 3rd of 5 brothers, one 9th grader and one 6th grader is left. And they both can play). Our defense is strong and we are more balanced this year. I think field position and turnovers will decide this game. It is one of the best first round matchups.