lady highlander b-ball

highlandermom

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will know for sure by Wednesday on whether "Bee" is back or not!!!

*I'll be continued* Count on it :rolleyes:

825444126[/snapback]

hey Bee......i hope you come back 100%..............even more. The team will miss you, if you don't........so heal up and get back out there!!!!!!! :D

if the lady highlanders can start hitting better from the floor, (which I think will come in future games)....these Ladies should do better in their district than previous years. I think it will be at least mid-season before we can start to see the full potential of this team under coach Kries. and come February who knows what this team may do!!!!! thumb ......

I think the Lady Highlanders do need Bee back. Not that she is a major factor or anything. If Coach isn't going to dig into his bench a little more than he did VS Coalfield fatigue is gonna set in on his starters. When they have to play a stonger team it will show. I know the old saying is "take a W anyway you can" but it wasn't pretty. There wasn't any consistancy in anything and the offense was entirely the right side of the floor. How smart was Coalfield that they didn't figure that out. Hopefully they can build on this win and learn from mistakes. Opinion stated, but still a Highlander fan. ;)

I think the Lady Highlanders do need Bee back. Not that she is a major factor or anything.  If Coach isn't going to dig into his bench a little more than he did VS Coalfield fatigue is gonna set in on his starters.  When they have to play a stonger team it will show. I know the old saying is "take a W anyway you can" but it wasn't pretty.  There wasn't any consistancy in anything and the offense was entirely the right side of the floor. How smart was Coalfield that they didn't figure that out.  Hopefully they can build on this win and learn from mistakes.  Opinion stated, but still a Highlander fan.  ;)

825445258[/snapback]

Our offence is coming together. You must realize...this team is adjusting to a new coach also. Yea the offence may have been mostly on the right side but also notice there is a post player that has not played guard on the left side. She will adjust and get better later on in season. Like I said...hopefully I get to come back and will get to play the left wing. It may take me awhile to earn that spot back...but I can over time.

*Lady Highlanders-Will Succeed*

*We got a new coach from last year and we got a new team from last year!*

Watch and see how many people we amaze! thumb

I think the Lady Highlanders do need Bee back. Not that she is a major factor or anything.  If Coach isn't going to dig into his bench a little more than he did VS Coalfield fatigue is gonna set in on his starters.  When they have to play a stonger team it will show. I know the old saying is "take a W anyway you can" but it wasn't pretty.  There wasn't any consistancy in anything and the offense was entirely the right side of the floor. How smart was Coalfield that they didn't figure that out.  Hopefully they can build on this win and learn from mistakes.  Opinion stated, but still a Highlander fan.  :P

825445258[/snapback]

well i have to agree with you about the bench....i was a little dissappointed that he didn't use it more. But maybe he has a plan that we don't know about yet...LOL

and Bee we need u because as was said b4...only the right side was used against Coalfield...and i know a Bee can u both sides thumb ......hang in there girl.....and i hope Kries uses the bench more in the future........Go SHS thumb

well i have to agree with you about the bench....i was a little dissappointed that he didn't use it more. But maybe he has a plan that we don't know about yet...LOL

and Bee we need u because as was said b4...only the right side was used against Coalfield...and i know a Bee can u both sides thumb ......hang in there girl.....and i hope Kries uses the bench more in the future........Go SHS thumb

825445590[/snapback]

Thanks. Your my #1 supporter! Coach Kries ALWAYS has a plan! LOL

-mind games :lol:

well........... :o Kries used his bench more last nite against Oakdale and I feel like the score board showed it's rewards......a 20 point win against Oakdale!!!...The first half was a little slow and sloppy but the second half showed a more aggressive team and there for a minute didn't seem like the SHS girls could miss.... :o .....But the next game will be more of a contest, I'm sure Kingston will be a more competive team than either two we have played already......but hey we are 2-0 a W is a W and we will take them both thumb

........and Bee 23 please keep me informed about your knee OK thumb ......looking forward to seeing you back on the court!!!!

Go SHS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the doctor today on my knee and he is going to let me get a brace to finish season. I got sized for the brace, but it will not be here till Tuesday at least. He said that I could play until it started givin out on me but then if it started givin out then I had to quit because it would damage it more and recovery could take up to twice as long if I did more damage. But hey! I TOLD YOU I WOULD BE BACK!!!! :D Mind games!!! RIGHT? (You know who you are that i'm talkin to!!)

-Bee#23