Fairview-Adamsville Preview

Gerry Bertier

Why do you think this? You can't make a statement like that and not share your opinion why. I have seen three of the playoff teams from Region 5 and three from region 6 and from what I have seen these regions are pretty evenly matched. Region 6 has the speed advantage while Region 5 has the strength and power advantage. It is going to be a wild first week of the playoffs with some surprises.

825409602[/snapback]

Strength punishes, speed kills.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What???  Fairview is going to kill Adamsville, Cheatham has got to be favored to beat McKenzie, Lewis County has an excellent chance at ousting Camden, and don't be shocked if Loretto gives Huntingdon a challenge.  If anything, I'd say that 5-2A is better from 1-4 than is region 6-2A.

825409167[/snapback]

u r crazy! lets see 6-2a 1-4 is Huntington is the defending state champs, and have a good chance at it again, Camden is probably one the best if not the best in the state, Mckenzie has probably the best QB except for the kid from Temple in the state, and Adamsville is a very good team!

5-2a Fairview is a good team, but u cannot match them up w/ huntington. Cheatem is also another good team, but if matched up against Camden they would lose by 15. Lewis County vs. Mckenzie wouldnt be a bad game, but drew hayes is just 2 good, and Last but not least Adamsville would beat Lorreto by 2 tds.

If the top 4 teams from both regions were matched up 6-2a would just come out on top.

I have seen all of them in person except for Cheatham Co. and Adamsville. I have a good idea how Cheatham Co. are. Adamsville I have no clue about but seem like a good little club. Cheatham Co. and Camden play similiar styles of football and would be a close match-up. Fairview is more athletic than they have been in years and will surprise people this year. Huntingdon has to learn to take care of the football and give Donald the ball more. Also must tighten up on defense and they should have no problem making a return trip to the Buro. But my honest opinion is that this region are even and it will show with the top two teams from region 5 and region 6 moving on. then we can talk about those match-ups at a later time.

I have seen all of them in person except for Cheatham Co. and Adamsville. I have a good idea how Cheatham Co. are. Adamsville I have no clue about but seem like a good little club. Cheatham Co. and Camden play similiar styles of football and would be a close match-up. Fairview is more athletic than they have been in years and will surprise people this year. Huntingdon has to learn to take care of the football and give Donald the ball more. Also must tighten up on defense and they should have no problem making a return trip to the Buro. But my honest opinion is that this region are even and it will show with the top two teams from region 5 and region 6 moving on. then we can talk about those match-ups at a later time.

825410199[/snapback]

Good post very true about huntington needing to give donalds the ball more. Weathers is awesome, but they are not using donalds as much as they should to help carry some of weathers load.