Class 3A State Playoffs-My Predictions

ChrisBurr555555

Ok--

You a freakin psycho.  Obviously you have no other time on your hands except what is being used to predict scores and games in your fantasy life.  You went way over-board with this.

825414048[/snapback]

You're Just Mad Because We Beat You In OT A Couple Years Ago! :lol:

Trousdale Is Good But Not The Best! thumb

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUULTON! FAAAAAALCONS! thumb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris,

Sorry to say but I have to agree with everyone else. I mean you did spend a lot of time coming up with these predicitons. I don't have a problem with this but next time just pick a couple of games not the whole bracket.

How much money do you want if you get all your predicitons right? I think everyone on this CoachT board should give you $10.00 if you ALL of your predictions become reality. The only problem is, the 3rd round Prediction :angry:

Let's GO AE!!!!!!!!

Ok, I follow High school football pretty close and all i gotta say is that chris is an idiot that wasnt good enough to start at fulton so enters a power trip on that his team will win the state again so he can be part of absolutely nothing. But at least he can say he went there. ................ WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOO

P.S> Fulton got beat by lenoir city, AE will devour them

i got a ? were r all the region 4 teams in this i mean thats prollygot the best 4 teams from ne region and whats all this bout fulton this fulton that if im not mistaken they did get beat by lenior city and i really dont think they can get past portland LIVINGSTON ACADEMY or smith or trousdale fer that matter so i think u need to think again

You're Just Mad Because We Beat You In OT A Couple Years Ago! :blink:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUULTON! FAAAAAALCONS!

Yeah---

I am well aware that yall may have put us out of the playoffs. In high school I was at every game, so I'm pretty well aware of that game. But do you think that yall would have beat us if it wouldn't have been for the contoversial move that Coach Clint made by going for a another 1st down instead of taking it safe & kicking a field goal. I know Trousdale isn't the best, and that we always won't be--I've learned to get over that since we moved up to 3-A. And if it wasn't for a lineman that missed his tackle & got the signs mixed up yall wouldn't have scored on us in OT. But I have to ask the same question that someone else already did---are you a player or just an obsessed fan?? Oh---and did you even play against us??

Edited by queenb2004

You're Just Mad Because We Beat You In OT A Couple Years Ago! B)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUULTON! FAAAAAALCONS!

Yeah---

I am well aware that yall may have put us out of the playoffs. In high school I was at every game, so I'm pretty well aware of that game. But do you think that yall would have beat us if it wouldn't have been for the contoversial move that Coach Clint made by going for a another 1st down instead of taking it safe & kicking a field goal. I know Trousdale isn't the best, and that we always won't be--I've learned to get over that since we moved up to 3-A. And if it wasn't for a lineman that missed his tackle & got the signs mixed up yall wouldn't have scored on us in OT. But I have to ask the same question that someone else already did---are you a player or just an obsessed fan?? Oh---and did you even play against us??

825415630[/snapback]

TC has done better than anyone could ask of them....if u know their enrollment its jus amazing how good they are.

queenb...might i know you??... B)

TC has done better than anyone could ask of them....if u know their enrollment its jus amazing how good they are.

queenb...might i know you??...

825415698[/snapback]

2 Years Ago! thumb

We Won a 14-13 Thriller In OT! thumb

It Was A Great Game! thumb

We Were #3 And Ya'll Were #1! thumb

We Were Both Undefeated At The Time! thumb