Mt. Pleasant/FRA Opening Round Matchup

mphstigerfan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all of the Tiger faithful, 10-0 great job, great season. That is over. Starting Friday night, season 2 you embark on, you win your are in, you lose, you can throw it in. Overlooking from now on is out. REMEMBER CASCADE!!!! REMEMBER CASCADE!!!!!. Don't put yourselves in that situation again. I want the DCA match up bad. But we need to take care or FRA first.

825411871[/snapback]

mt.pleasant shut them up quick and don't stop scoring till the final buzzer rings. and i hate to tell you but you won't get that matchup cascade will take care of that for you

p.s. see you in round 3 thumb

Region6 will get one win this week and to get more than that will take some poor play by region5 and some luck for region6. Casacade can dream about beating DCA. Mt. Pleasant has a long road to the championship including beating DCA or CPA followed by a win against USJ or JCS. If they play like they did against Cascade all they will be able to talk about is that 10-0 season.

In 1996 Boyd-Buchanan went 10-0 in the regular season over a week schedule(exception South Pittsburg) and then got rompped in the second round by BGA. To play strong teams week in week out makes teams much better at playoff time. If Mt. Pleasant makes it to Murf, they will most likely see a very good BBS team. A team with alot of playoff experience including 2 straight apperences in Murfresboro.

mt.pleasant shut them up quick and don't stop scoring till the final buzzer rings.  and i hate to tell you but you won't get that matchup cascade will take care of that for you

p.s. see you in round 3 thumb

825414684[/snapback]

You need to stop hittin' the snooze button and wake up. If Cascade can beat DCA, then FRA can certainly beat Mt. Pleasant. If any region has a seemingly invincible team, it's DCA in Region 5. With a 28-7 win over one of the top 2 teams in west TN (JCS), domination of the best 1A region in every way, and a solid win over a playoff bound 2A team, they're a hard team to doubt (unless you're from Region 6 and need a spanking for you know no better). DCA will get the job done, whether it be by 7 or 35+. 'Nuff said.

Also bbuc, Mt. Pleasant's road is even harder than that, with likely having to play CPA and DCA back to back. :angry:

Edited by Big48Eagle

From what i hear MP isn't going to play Friday night! They were informed that FRA was nationally ranked at number 4 and got scared! Wayne Co. doesn't have a chance with DA nationally ranked at #3! And CPA #2, Huntland isn't coming cause no HICKS are allowed in that sacred territory! And the #1 team in the nation DCA, aren't going to play there first team against Cascade in order to keep it somewhat close (maybe within 50)!

i love how all you mt pleasant people are tryin to build up the game like its poor little mt. pleasant against the BIG Nashville privates. Your first game you play a school fo less than 300 with a team that will probably dress around 25 guys, most of the starters playing both ways. Oh but i forgot, yall have already won that game, right? I cant wait to see you get embarassed by a gritty FRA team

i love how all you mt pleasant people are tryin to build up the game like its poor little mt. pleasant against the BIG Nashville privates.  Your first game you play a school fo less than 300 with a team that will probably dress around 25 guys, most of the starters playing both ways.  Oh but i forgot, yall have already won that game, right? I cant wait to see you get embarassed by a gritty FRA team

825417180[/snapback]

If you only dress 25, this game may end as a result of you not being able to field 11 at a time.

It gets down to crunch time and all the sudden FRA is a weak small school of 300. Well MP only has about 330 people and 36 on their football team ,most that go both ways. I would have throught 25 privomit school boys would be enough ,you know they are so very much better than everyone else. They did give cpa all they wanted. This will be worth watching. GO TIGERS!!!

Same thing happening in E. Tennessee. Some teams have a lot of success against a slate of poor and average (at best) teams...all of a sudden, they're the biggest and baddest, and barking at the championship caliber teams.

I'm sure MP has some great talent, and may get by FRA, but I doubt they're prepared for a teams like CPA or DCA.

But, hey, MP may surprise me and get to the finals. That's ok...I'd love for my Bucs to be the team to show them how championship ball is really played! thumb

I bet you can show us pulic schools how its bought and paid for even better than how its played.

825417396[/snapback]

Wow! That's original...no one has brought that up against the private schools before!!! Although, it's good that you've made an excuse for losing ahead of time.