Mt. Pleasant/FRA Opening Round Matchup

mphstigerfan

The JUNGLE don't discriminate it swallows up all opponents. I think the Tigers get back on track and dismiss the Panthers.

825409013[/snapback]

brother you are talking fact.the JUNGLE will be rocking and i know you and bait will be also.

you know how sad it makes me feel when reg 5 teams lose. :)

and between you and me and all of the coach t army the Panthers will not be the only one and DONE in reg 5 in 1st round.

do you think there will be any hitting going on.

heard they had to order new jersey for #30,as his number has been seen tattoed on former opposition.for all of you giving no respect come to the jungle.

and in case folks don't know we4b4thetigers!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt Pleasant all the way.

Hey tiger fans after the game is over come by First Baptist Church for the "5th" quarter. Everyone is invited to come by. Walt Smith will be speaking along with Brett Butler from the football team. Come one come all. Snacks & door prizes will be avaliable.

Oh yea, the JUNGLE will be rocking!! All i see on here is talk about MP can't beat the privates. MP has no pass defense. MP needs a little work on there pass offense. Well playoff time is here and everyones opinions are just opinions! MP will play hard and will enjoy being here! Thats all they can do! As for the game, i think MP gets back on track after their let down game against Cascade. I don't think MP will have the turnover and penalties they had in that game. As for FRA, beware of the JUNGLE!! It can be dangerous!! GO MP!!

To all of the Tiger faithful, 10-0 great job, great season. That is over. Starting Friday night, season 2 you embark on, you win your are in, you lose, you can throw it in. Overlooking from now on is out. REMEMBER CASCADE!!!! REMEMBER CASCADE!!!!!. Don't put yourselves in that situation again. I want the DCA match up bad. But we need to take care or FRA first.

You also have to get by CPA to get to DCA. Congrates on the 10-0 season but no one will remember that if you don't bring it in the playoffs I promise you that. I remember us talking about "tradition" awhile back, well tradition is made during the playoffs. I'm ready to see what "y'all" have down there in Mt. Pleasant. I've been hearing it all season and I mean ALL SEASON.

And please when you all get beat don't get on here and congratulate the Mt. Pleasant squad on the season record b/c thats all it is, a season record. You won't be able to say they were perfect b/c they weren't, they got beat. They might have beaten a bunch of little schools in their weak region(IMO) but now their playing with my alma mater (not yet, but soon) and I promise they'll hit them like no one has all season b/c thats how we do it and have done it. They're going to show you all about tradition. "Y'all" ready?

Edited by 4nashprivates

You also have to get by CPA to get to DCA. Congrates on the 10-0 season but no one will remember that if you don't bring it in the playoffs I promise you that. I remember us talking about "tradition" awhile back, well tradition is made during the playoffs. I'm ready to see what "y'all" have down there in Mt. Pleasant. I've been hearing it all season and I mean ALL SEASON.

And please when you all get beat don't get on here and congratulate the Mt. Pleasant squad on the season record b/c thats all it is, a season record. You won't be able to say they were perfect b/c they weren't, they got beat. They might have beaten a bunch of little schools in their weak region(IMO) but now their playing with my alma mater (not yet, but soon) and I promise they'll hit them like no one has all season b/c thats how we do it and have done it. They're going to show you all about tradition. "Y'all" ready?

825411953[/snapback]

Are u waiting to see if your alma mater wins before you tell us who it is? Come on little boy pick one!

Edited by mphstigerfan

brother you are talking fact.the JUNGLE will be rocking and i know you and bait will be also.

you know how sad it makes me feel when reg 5 teams lose. <_<

and between you and me and all of the coach t army the Panthers will not be the only one and DONE in reg 5 in 1st round.

do you think there will be any hitting going on.

heard they had to order new jersey for #30,as his number has been seen tattoed on former opposition.for all of you giving no respect come to the jungle.

and in case folks don't know      we4b4thetigers!!!!

825411193[/snapback]

Me and Bait will be in full effect come Friday, doing our part to make sure the JUNGLE is rockin'. #30 has to get a new jersey each week his numbers keep getting tattooed on opposing receivers, running backs, quarter backs. People walking around all over with #30 tattooed on their forehead. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Would make a great movie...Lowly little public school, beating fancy, high society, private school..I say old chap..pip..pip !! Imagine kids named Bubba, Billy Joe, and Cleetus , who drive pickup trucks...playing Chip, Dirk and Rusty, who drive Lexus and Volvo !! Teams of 37-40, who play both offense and defense against teams of 60 who only have to play one side of the ball. Man oh man, would be a blockbuster hit..It will be hard for a small team to go against the bigger teams, but ya never know...They said the same thing in baseball, and I think poor little Mt Pleasant played for the state championship..Yup Bubba, NeyNey and Cleetus were second in the state..Yup..Ya never know.