Greeneville @ Sullivan East

doubleplay96

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barb, I knew Gash was hurt but didn't know how bad and I hate that. What a running back! Pressure the QB hard and good things will happen. Promise. Lollar will get the backfield job done. He should have been back there when we played you guys. Gash & Lollar in the same backfield would have spelled a different game. The tall QB can throw a bit and Lollar is hard to stop, even without Gash. Good luck.

Whats everyone think about this matchup between 2 good teams this Friday? Can East rebound after that beating TN High put on them last week?

Im going with the upset!

Greeneville over Sullivan East 31-27

825409096[/snapback]

[/quote

I think that East will definately do really well against Greeneville...They just had a really bad night Friday. There a really good team and i don't think people give them enough credit. I think the score will be

EAST-28 GREENVILLE-14

Whats everyone think about this matchup between 2 good teams this Friday? Can East rebound after that beating TN High put on them last week?

Im going with the upset!

Greeneville over Sullivan East 31-27

825409096[/snapback]

[/quote

I think that East will definately do really well against Greeneville...They just had a really bad night Friday. There a really good team and i don't think people give them enough credit. I think the score will be

EAST-28 GREENVILLE-14

With or without Lollar, the Devils will be ready to play coming off a bye week and East has a lot to rebound from with that whitewashing they took at Stone Castle last week. I would say East moves the ball through the air and Greeneville SHOULD move it on the ground. The weather could play a huge role in this game if it rains. A kick could decide this game

Greeneville 31

Sullivan East 28