ROUND 1: Ooltewah vs. DB

tonymontana

D.B. will be all finished up this Friday night as usual an early exit,but they would be a great team to play for, you get a week or two off whenever you want especially if you are a really good player. I wish they would win though I would love to see them lose to Oak Ridge like they did last year in the play-offs.

825413298[/snapback]

MARYVILLE

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the admin should ban this fool CentralBobcat. YOU ARE PATHETIC! GO AWAY. nobody wants th hear your rhetoric. SHUT UP! Go get beat by Maryville... quit bringing up last year noone cares. why dont you just go away. You are a fool.why dont you come to the DB game on friday and show your face you coward, you talk way to much trash. You probably dont even play football and if you do play, im sure you sit on the sidelines. Just do us all a favor and go away.

I think the admin should ban this fool CentralBobcat. YOU ARE PATHETIC! GO AWAY. nobody wants th hear your rhetoric. SHUT UP! Go get beat by Maryville... quit bringing up last year noone cares. why dont you just go away. You are a fool.why dont you come to the DB game on friday and show your face you coward, you talk way to much trash. You probably dont even play football and if you do play, im sure you sit on the sidelines. Just do us all a favor and go away.

825414757[/snapback]

Pain ,why would you want me banned I have not called you fool or anything, sounds like you may be a lot concerned about your injuns and your #1 injun whom is not going to play and whom without you cannot win and you know this. I don't play football but I bet you are a really good player with a name like pain. I bet you play with pain all the time, and when I do come to D.B. again I will not show my face because I don't want to meet someone named pain, but I don't think you are a fool. Central Bobcat

I'm just gettting tired of hearing you. This thread wasn't meant for people like you to come and bash on DB...It is a positive post, not a negative post, if you want to, why dont you go start a thread with all of your jealous wannabe buddies about how bad and overrated DB is...I;m sure it would be amusing.

I missed that game Bud. I was on a road trip to South Bend Indiana to watch the UT Vols whip Notre Dame in a really classic football game. Casey Clausen led a last min. drive to win the game, bootleg, my favorite goal line call.

I remeber calling home Sat. Morning to get the stats and my mom said.....DB got beat by a 1 man team. He played QB, punted, kicked the ball and sold popcorn at halftime. It was a long drive from Kokomo IN to South Bend,,,,,shock.

DB has lost 1 game at home since then... Not looking for #2 to be Friday night.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!

825411935[/snapback]

Roll Tribe Roll Around the Bowl and Down The Hole Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!