coffee county!

whatdoyoumean22

Has a chance to be very good. But I don't think they will make the State Tournament(just my Opinion). But they will win a lot of games. Carden,Grose,Cossey are all pretty good.

825416958[/snapback]

well ive seen them play in summer camp this last summer and they look they have alot of potential for this season..they have back most of their starters again this year .. carden,grose,and cossey are pretty good players they work together cause they have been playin together for quite awhile now.. i think they will make it far this year in bball..

I saw CC play one of their games tonight. They played weaker competition, but I saw some good and bad from the Lady Red Raiders. They looked good when pressing the ball. CC needs to improve their press offense. They need to communicate a little better. They had a couple of their best players looking in the stands at their parents. The way these two players play is the way CC is going to play. When the 2 players goofed off, the rest of the team did the same. When the 2 players picked up their intensity, so did the others. One of their better players also seemed to question every call that went against her. She came close to getting a T. If CC keeps improving , they could be fairly good.

I saw CC play one of their games tonight. They played weaker competition, but I saw some good and bad from the Lady Red Raiders. They looked good when pressing the ball. CC needs to improve their press offense. They need to communicate a little better. They had a couple of their best players looking in the stands at their parents. The way these two players play is the way CC is going to play. When the 2 players goofed off, the rest of the team did the same. When the 2 players picked up their intensity, so did the others. One of their better players also seemed to question every call that went against her. She came close to getting a T. If CC keeps improving , they could be fairly good.

825429782[/snapback]

I watched the game against Cheatam county as an unbiased spectator. I also saw on the schedule where they played Dickson the game before. I wouldn't consider either of these teams to be "weaker competition" It's true they should work on the communication a little, however it seemed to me that there was quite a bit of subbing going on, and that could be making it hard for this team to communicate. As far as the players looking into the stands...I mean my personal opinion about that is that they can look where they wish, you can't control a persons eyes, and who's to say they were looking at parents unless you know who the parents were. In that case (in the case that you know the kid and the parents) why not just tell the kid instead of coming here and telling everyone else. I don't think lack of focus was the problem at all. So just because a kid is looking somewhere other than directly at the game doesn't mean it isn't focused..... I will agree however that coffee must improve, but it is going to take more than just the team wanting it, their community is going to have to stand behind them instead of airing their dirty laudry on this website.

ON TO A DIFFERENT SUBJECT:

I noticed that Warren County liked a little to be desired here and there...any news on other region 4AAA play???