Central V.S. Ooltewah

bk012000

bk012000 maybe OwlsBaseball can show you his letterman Jacket from bowling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL :unsure::lol:B)

bk012000 hope to see you in the finals at Bradley. Good luck at the the Birdie's Nest!ANIM-TWEETY.gif

How I picture the Owls.

Edited by rigger101

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bk012000 maybe OwlsBaseball can show you his letterman Jacket from bowling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL :angry:  :lol:  B)

bk012000 hope to see you in the finals at Bradley.  Good luck at the the Birdie's Nest!ANIM-TWEETY.gif

How I picture the Owls.

825471014[/snapback]

Rigger I Hope I make it to the finals also at the bradley tournament, infact we wrestle bradley tonight here at central at 6:00. I wrestle the guy your son wrestled last year. Justin Spain I believe his name is.

Rigger I Hope I make it to the finals also at the bradley tournament, infact we wrestle bradley tonight here at central at 6:00. I wrestle the guy your son wrestled last year. Justin Spain I believe his name is.

825471984[/snapback]

He's smart and wrestles good defense. If you stay on the attack and keep frommaking any mistakes you will give him agreat match. He's a sophmore this yea I think.

Good Luck

TDkid, it was us that got beat on in the first round last year. But the two key words there are: last year. This is an owls team that is just as nasty as anybody around, and we're not looking ahead to Central just yet. I know a few of the Central guys, and like them a lot, so I'm not gonna say anything derogatory about those guys. all I'monna say is: Go Big Red and beat Soddy!!!!

I want to know the final score, because this has been hard, but fun to read. There has been so much trash talking that I can't wait to see who's face gets rubbed in it. I guess I shouldn't provoke anything, but I can't help it. I wrestled for Houston on the left side of the state. I don't know much about either of the schools being talked about, only seen them around. Good luck to both teams.

Sorry U don't like parents.  You have the facts wrong kid!  Out of 20 posts I only argued once and that was with Miss Sportsbabe.  Go back and read the post.  All, I wanted to know was if they still had a feeder program. 

Sounds like U have a personal problem.  I didn't turn this post into Soap.  The Centrall and Owls did.  I was just riding the wave baby, enjoying watching the cat fight of words!

If you look back I think U and the 152lb from Central have a problem.  Be a man or boy in your case and show up at a Tourney.  I'm sure  bk012000 will be glad to give you some mat time or would that take you away from your posting times for bowling on CoachT.

Get back to your Baseball World.  Don't make me send Wilkes after U. :lol: I know how much your folks love Ryan!

Get back to your 428 posts on baseball.  You need to go and read what this site is for. Information.

I'm like Peter Pan!  I don't want to grow up.  But from reading your Baseball post.  I think I'm ahead of most.  :lol:

How was I arguing,  I was trading info.

Be nice!  Your making the owl fans look bad again.  Plus you're new to town. I'm sorry your parents didn't teach you not to attack adults.

By the way this isn't arguing this is banter!

825470590[/snapback]

Well, Rigger, from a respectful standpoint I will say this:

I'm glad you like to keep up with the high school sports world, and you obviously have a close relationship with your son (which is excellent). Where do you get off telling me about my parents teaching me NOT to attack adults? I apologize if it seemed if I was attacking you, but my viewpoint seemed that you were getting involved with something you shouldn't have... but from your viewpoint, I'm doing the same thing by telling you not to argue with high schoolers. As far as my posts from baseball, thats my business, but once again, from a respectful standpoint, what you say in the wrestling forum is your business. I hope you can recognize the classful act I'm trying to display here... Ooltewah and Central have a huge rivalry, no doubt, but saying I'm making our fans look bad is uncalled for as well. Your telling me to be nice? I like that comment about the letterman's jacket from bowling. I could care less about bowling, I do it for the fun, and its just something to do in the off season. Lets just leave it at that, because, as your trying to imply, it is pointless for a 16 year old kid to argue with an adult.

Well, Rigger, from a respectful standpoint I will say this:

I'm glad you like to keep up with the high school sports world, and you obviously have a close relationship with your son (which is excellent). Where do you get off telling me about my parents teaching me NOT to attack adults? I apologize if it seemed if I was attacking you, but my viewpoint seemed that you were getting involved with something you shouldn't have... but from your viewpoint, I'm doing the same thing by telling you not to argue with high schoolers. As far as my posts from baseball, thats my business, but once again, from a respectful standpoint, what you say in the wrestling forum is your business. I hope you can recognize the classful act I'm trying to display here... Ooltewah and Central have a huge rivalry, no doubt, but saying I'm making our fans look bad is uncalled for as well. Your telling me to be nice? I like that comment about the letterman's jacket from bowling. I could care less about bowling, I do it for the fun, and its just something to do in the off season. Lets just leave it at that, because, as your trying to imply, it is pointless for a 16 year old kid to argue with an adult.

825474427[/snapback]

Great writing skills thumb I took a shot at the jacket part! :lol: It worked!

I Lived there for 5 years so I know about the rivalry.

The parent part was cheap, so I apologize.

I just checked out the post to see how Central was doing. One of there former State Champs was my sons Sunday School teacher.

The funny thing was I was thinking the day prior to your post that I had spent to much time on this thread and was playing too much.

Good luck in your future.

ps- my 15 yr old tells me to grow up all the time, so your not alone.

Edited by rigger101

Listen up sportsbabe22 It's not just a few people I hate at Ooltewah, it's every body. I even hate the school. The reason I don't like any one is for one all of Ooltewah is just a bunch of little panzies that try to talk a big game but can't back it up. GO CHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825457433[/snapback]

And tell me what exactly Central has beat Ooltewah in this year?

And tell me what exactly Central has beat Ooltewah in this year?

825477497[/snapback]

your right Ooltewah has won in the other sport, football. But if I'm not mistaken this is a wrestling site. So take your petty comments else where. Ohh and lets see if you say the same thing come Janurary the 18th. Or you could just look at the results from this weekends tournament. If that even matters!!!!!!