How far will White House High School go?

PatriotPridemngr

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know anything about Overton?  I haven't read anything about them so I'm not sure what we are up against Friday night.  I'd like to hear what someone else knows about them.

GO BIG BLUE

825423112[/snapback]

Go to the Overton homepage and you can dtudy their scores, look at their roster, etc. If their roster is correct, Overton only has about 28 players.

If someone knows if that is correct, let me know.

Go to the Overton homepage and you can dtudy their scores, look at their roster, etc. If their roster is correct, Overton only has about 28 players.

If someone knows if that is correct, let me know.

825424018[/snapback]

Wow, Overton managed to bring not only 8 "metro" school buses, but an 18 wheeler complete with a custom John Overton trailer! Nice, most private schools can't pull that off!

Well, from what I saw last friday night, their defense won't take them very far (if that's what it's based on)

825429370[/snapback]

Well, it was the defense that stepped it up tonight, and made a victory possible. Our passing game was the WORST all year, but the defense stood tall and contained when they had to. Next week, we HAVE to be clicking on all cylinders. That includes on offense. But I will say, Overton was the best defense I have seen all year.

Well, it was the defense that stepped it up tonight, and made a victory possible. Our passing game was the WORST all year, but the defense stood tall and contained when they had to. Next week, we HAVE to be clicking on all cylinders. That includes on offense. But I will say, Overton was the best defense I have seen all year.

825430293[/snapback]

Yeah I saw that this week, they've gotta bring both sides of the ball or they won't get far.

Yeah I saw that this week, they've gotta bring both sides of the ball or they won't get far.

825430607[/snapback]

Check out the standings..... We are in the third round...... What do you consider "not get far"? :o

We are finding ways to win. I wish it possible to play your best game every week, win by 30 every week, but it doesn't happen in Pee Wee's, high school, college, or the pros. We had, what I consider, a bad game and still won by 14. Not too bad. Since our offense has been so dominate, we could have packed it in and lost the game..... but we didn't, we found a way to win..... and in the playoffs, that's all that counts...... nothing else matters.

Congrats to my Blue Devils. The ride is great. Next week is a new challenge. So don't worry PatroitPridemngr, we'll be ready.