Powell squashes Cleveland

clevelandblueraiderfan

Man, Powell is freakin huge. They dominated this game from start to finish. They scored on their first play of the game, making the good Raider Defense look awful. That #22 from Powell is fast and that #3,who is going to Alabama, is the best high school linebacker I have ever seen. This is the worst season Cleveland has had in alot of years(dont know how many, but more than 20years) It is not offical yet, but the coach that led them to back-to-back-to-back championships is suppose to be coming back next season. Good Luck Powell on next week's game!!

Im sorry ClevelandBlueRaider but # 3 is not even close to being the best Linebacker in East Tennesse much less the best you have ever seen play. You are right Powell is huge and yes they dominated this game from the 1st second. I give tons of credit to the Panthers and their coaches. Well Job done guys! You guys better hope that the old CLeveland coach who was so successful does come back because this years Cleveland team was VERY down, from the usual team. But Powell did play exceptional well not taking anything from them guys. But now Powell has an hard task ahead I dont see them coming out on top but we'll see. Great win Panthers!!