Huntingdon vs. Cheatham Co.

m.b.r.b.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew. It's gonna be nasty out there tonight.  Paul Ward Stadium is basically mud between the hashes from the 30 to the 30. COLD. Winds from the north at 15-20 mph. LETS GET IT ON!!!!  :angry:

825428673[/snapback]

Be sure to visit your friendly concession stand. We'll have plenty of hot chocolate and coffee!

Guest catfish-hunter

Let's go Cheatham!!!! I'll also be thinking about the folks in Fairview tonight because the Camden Lions will be saying GOODBYE at around 9:30PM. Let's hope that I don't die of old age by the time Camden wins another playoff game, LOL!!!

Let's go Cheatham!!!!  I'll also be thinking about the folks in Fairview tonight because the Camden Lions will be saying GOODBYE at around 9:30PM.  Let's hope that I don't die of old age by the time Camden wins another playoff game, LOL!!!

825428908[/snapback]

While I like to rag on Camden as well as the next guy, you are really starting to go over the top. Keep your Camden hatin' on their threads anyway.

Guest catfish-hunter
While I like to rag on Camden as well as the next guy, you are really starting to go over the top. Keep your Camden hatin' on their threads anyway.

825428920[/snapback]

Man, it is just too easy to get these Camden folks fired up!!! Anyway, I am about to walk out the door and head towards west-TN so I'll see you folks at the Cheatham-Huntingdon game tonight. Buckle up your chin straps folks because with the way that the weather is right now this one is going to be a good 'ole fashioned slugfest. Wet field= advantage Cheatham (because it slows down the speed of those great Huntingdon backs)!!!

Man, it is just too easy to get these Camden folks fired up!!!  Anyway, I am about to walk out the door and head towards west-TN so I'll see you folks at the Cheatham-Huntingdon game tonight.  Buckle up your chin straps folks because with the way that the weather is right now this one is going to be a good 'ole fashioned slugfest.  Wet field= advantage Cheatham (because it slows down the speed of those great Huntingdon backs)!!!

825428946[/snapback]

Catfish, you will be easy to spot. You will be the one wearing the white socks.

Mustang69... I went by the field on Wednesday and the field was in excellent shape. We had an inch of rain last night and I'm sure the field is wet but actually not that muddy. I'm sure it will get that way before the half. The Mustangs were able to practice at Paul Ward stadium every day except on Thursday. The UTM field is really a quagmire since Westview played there last week and UTM played in the rain there two weeks in a row. I guess all the teams still playing wishes they could play on a dry field but both teams have to play on it . Come on down and sit with us tonight!! Try to make the caravan!

''Obviously, I think he is deserving,'' Huntingdon coach Mike Mansfield said. ''You're talking about a kid that never comes off the field. I haven't totaled up what his total yards are, but he's rushed for what, 1,874 yards, and on defense he's got four interceptions. He is really a special player."

These numbers don't include his tackles, his receptions or his return yardage. Boo doesn't HAVE to defend his nomination to anyone on this board or anywhere else. His body of work speaks for itself.

Man, it is just too easy to get these Camden folks fired up!!!  Anyway, I am about to walk out the door and head towards west-TN so I'll see you folks at the Cheatham-Huntingdon game tonight.  Buckle up your chin straps folks because with the way that the weather is right now this one is going to be a good 'ole fashioned slugfest.  Wet field= advantage Cheatham (because it slows down the speed of those great Huntingdon backs)!!!

825428946[/snapback]

huntingdon backs are faster on a wet night than most on a dry night

Mustang69...  I went by the field on Wednesday and the field was in excellent shape.  We had an inch of rain last night and I'm sure the field is wet but actually not that muddy.  I'm sure it will get that way before the half. The Mustangs were able to practice at Paul Ward stadium every day except on Thursday.  The UTM field is really a quagmire since Westview played there last week and UTM played in the rain there two weeks in a row. I guess all the teams still playing wishes they could play on a dry field but both teams have to play on it .  Come on down and sit with us tonight!!  Try to make the caravan!

825428988[/snapback]

Didn't look like much grass was left between the hashes yesterday, it was smooth looking, but will probably get ugly in a hurry. I would come sit up there but I'm afraid if I don't sit in my usual surroundings, bad luck might befall us!!!! :)\

I agree that considering the rainfall over the last month, the field is in awesome shape. The coaches do a great job on the field. thumb

Edited by mustang69