Maryville 34 Rhea County 0

REBELRON

Yeah, it really seemed to hurt us morbid  :D

825419904[/snapback]

it certainly didn't hurt in that particular game, i was just making light of the fact that they won't be able to afford that kind of cushion versus a better offensive team. Rhea Co isn't what I would consider an offense juggernaught.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how in the world can you say they couldnt go anywhere? cade threw the ball all over your defense, and ryan tallent basically ran at will.  andrew clement had 3 touchdowns, not one, not two, but three touchdowns, all the the first half.  how can you say we couldnt go anywhere? did you watch the game, were you even present, surely you dont play on the team and if you do you must have missed the entire first half when we abused your defensive line and your cornerbacks.  yall didnt let down, you just really didnt have a chance to begin with, good excuse though, try again next week, oh wait, there is no next week for you

825420144[/snapback]

tell me then why you could only manage 7 points the first quarter then? Im sure that was intentional. Yes i was there, and I was on the field.

tell me then why you could only manage 7 points the first quarter then? Im sure that was intentional. Yes i was there, and I was on the field.

825424095[/snapback]

Are you honestly arguing that you guys "almost had us" in the 1st quarter? for 1...we were winning.... 2... last time i checked games have 4 quarters and if the game was to continue on that pace.... it wud have been 28-0 but it wasn't it got worse... If you take sense in pride that furing 1 quarter of play you held the score to 7-0, well... congrats... you did it!