Portland (8-3) @ Smith Co. (10-1)

JamieSkeen

From a very semi proffesional opinion I'll make my predictions. Smith County over Portland by 7. I feel this will be close one. Both teams will be ready and fired up, but I feel SC has more to play for and more going for them. Now I say TC over Livingston by 14. Livingston is very good this year and are at home, but TC always knows how to win in the playoffs and do good job at it. Then TC travels to SC for ROUND 3 in THE HOLE where the OWLS the only thing flying and the CREEK water don't run.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then TC travels to SC for ROUND 3 in THE HOLE where the OWLS the only thing flying and the CREEK water don't run.

825425690[/snapback]

ahh thats sounding good. but lets not get ahead. owls gonna take care of business friday...poor p-town...gettin beat again by us in the playoffs... :(

smith has been known to choke in THE BIG games,, 2nd round always gives the owls trouble...its hard to beat a good team twice in the same season....sc runs out of steam in the second half,panthers score late in the game to win 14-12....also LA beats TC in a game that might not be that close 24-6...... :unsure:

825426791[/snapback]

They didn't choke last year in round 2! Where are you from? Are you going to bring all of us coachters some stats from the past? Hurry up the suspense is killing us all!

smith has been known to choke in THE BIG games,, 2nd round always gives the owls trouble...its hard to beat a good team twice in the same season....sc runs out of steam in the second half,panthers score late in the game to win 14-12....also LA beats TC in a game that might not be that close 24-6...... :unsure:

825426791[/snapback]

:lol: ..ok thats why we have been past it the last 2 years...good job sherlock.. thumb

825426791[/snapback]

Thanks for the vote of confidence that it's hard to beat a good team twice in the same season, that SC can't, but LA can... :lol: