Portland (8-3) @ Smith Co. (10-1)

JamieSkeen

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

streetcity, where are you from anyway?  your talking up LA and you went last friday and your going this friday to smith county's game?  You sound kind of like me.

825421470[/snapback]

I am from Trousdale. My girl goes to Smith County and thus I go to almost all of Smith County's games. The only games I went to other than Smith County this year was Trousdale/Portland and Trousdale/Livingston. I like the way Livingston plays and I think that TC is way underrated this year.

I am from Trousdale. My girl goes to Smith County and thus I go to almost all of Smith County's games. The only games I went to other than Smith County this year was Trousdale/Portland and Trousdale/Livingston. I like the way Livingston plays and I think that TC is way underrated this year.

825421818[/snapback]

Did ya go to Hendersonville for six straight Sundays this Fall?

Must not know much, Smith County might win but it probably won't be 14-12 considering Smith County's kicker misses extra points quite a bit and Portland's kicker is usually right on target.

825421502[/snapback]

You do not need to worry about SC's kicker or Portland's for that matter. I believe there is thread that is titled TC vs LA. Anyways SC's kicker is a sophomore and been kicking for two years now, and P-towns kicker is a senior I believe and has been kicking much longer.

Another close one

Smith County 14

Portland 12

...but what do I know.

not much!! You're from white house right?

825421405[/snapback]

#1hater your still mad about the way White House beat you guys earlier this year, right. :D You wanted a second chance and here it is, so good luck. History is on our side. You know that.

Edited by oldsc7

You do not need to worry about SC's kicker or Portland's for that matter. I believe there is thread that is titled TC vs LA. Anyways SC's kicker is a sophomore and been kicking for two years now, and P-towns kicker is a senior I believe and has been kicking much longer.

825422138[/snapback]

FYI: our kicker is a sophomore as well