Gordonsville @ FCS

dlu07

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revenge is always sweeter when it is agaiinst FCS......it will be even sweeter since it is at their rundown field!! I believe G-ville will be mentally ready for this one!

825424111[/snapback]

i think they will too. upset in the makin... :D

825424142[/snapback]

I don't think there will be an upset...you say G-ville will be ready mentally for this game...and they are hiped up about it...but don't forget about FCS being ready too...and as far as FCS being ready mentally...they know they beat Gville down last time pretty bad...so they will come out knowing they will do it again...its being played at FCS and look at they year they've had...I just don't see no upset happening...but I could be wrong and G-ville win this game...but I just don't think so...

Blah blah blah....

All these predictions of Gordonsville beating FCS are coming from the same people who predicted that South Pitt would beat Gordonsville. It's all just a bunch of rhetoric from people who overrated South Pitt.

Friendship built a 45-7 lead on Gordonsville in the last half of the regular season before putting the second string in for nearly a quarter. Let me translate that...it wasn't close. All this talk about preventing the "big play" is way off base. Obviously FCS has the ability to create the big play, but they're not limited to it. Not only that, but a "big play" can be a two yard touchdown run or an incomlete pass. It isn't always about the yardage.

Upsets happen. Is it possible? Yes, it is. Is it probable? No, it's not.

Good luck to both teams.

But FCS can't grind it out on the ground like some other teams....Gordonsville has to tackle, and tackle well.....they can't get down b/c FCS gains some yardage on a pass...FCS will catch some passes, you can't prevent that...they are talented in those positions, but we have to make them eat the clock up and by the way.....i don't think anyonbe here is from South Pitt.

Have you even looked at the other teams in 1a.  I did not think so.  There is no way fca can play with the other privates like bbc,dca or cpa.  Mp will also beat friendship.  GO BLUE.

825426647[/snapback]

Have you looked after Gordonsville it will be Boyd B. after Boyd probably Middleton then it will be the big dance there they will have to meet DCA or USJ

FCS doesn't have to see DCA or CPA unless they get into the big one

Have you even looked at the other teams in 1a.  I did not think so.  There is no way fca can play with the other privates like bbc,dca or cpa.  Mp will also beat friendship.  GO BLUE.

825426647[/snapback]

I agree...I don't think they will make it by Boyd...There could be an upset...but I just don't think FCS will get past boyd...