Fulton vs. Lenoir City

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why you people talk some much trash on here you dont know whats gonna happen so why dont you just wait until friday night when the game is over to talk trash. Everybody was saying the same thing the first time LC and fulton met and look what happened. why do you think the game will end 30-33 in overtime when fulton couldnt even hit a PAT when they played LC. That just goes to show you that you dont have any reason to assume that fulton will win. By the way panther girl should quit sharring so much information about the team i wouldnt appreciete it and i dont think they want you talking about them on here but, that just my opinion you can do what you want.

825424015[/snapback]

shutup!!!!! thats the fun of it u get to see how close you r to ur guess and listen to other ppls ideals and comments im sure this site wasnt made just so ppl could wait till after the game to say whats gonna happen duh!!!!!!

Edited by Newschoolredskinfan

I dont know why you people talk some much trash on here you dont know whats gonna happen so why dont you just wait until friday night when the game is over to talk trash. Everybody was saying the same thing the first time LC and fulton met and look what happened. why do you think the game will end 30-33 in overtime when fulton couldnt even hit a PAT when they played LC. That just goes to show you that you dont have any reason to assume that fulton will win. By the way panther girl should quit sharring so much information about the team i wouldnt appreciete it and i dont think they want you talking about them on here but, that just my opinion you can do what you want.

825424015[/snapback]

And how many PATs have we scored since that game?

Get 'em redskin.

And, of course . . . . .

GO FALCONS!

Edited by kwalker4

I'm thinking it's a lot easier to say it than it is to bring it...Fulton has an axe to grind and LC has a point to prove. I won't predict the winner, but I will say, Fulton you'll have your hands full - remember last time you used two QB's and STILL couldn't get the job done - LC got the Big Head and let easy wins sllip away- both teams have regrouped...I say the coaching on Friday night will decide the winner - so lets see which coach has the better plan - as far as tallent on the team - you're both pretty equal.

As far as Fulton's BIG wins since LC - you haven't played anyone

LC had some good looking kids, but don't kid yourself into thinking they have the same talent or speed as Fulton. It just ain't so. If LC is to win this one, Fulton will have to stumble around and LC will have to play out their rears. I don't know what happened early, when LC whipped Fulton, but I know that late in the season there was no comparison. That being said, LC has had a great year and I wish them luck, I hope they win.

I see Fulton scoring 3 touchdowns in the first half and letting their young ones finish out the fourth quarter. Final score 44 -7 with Lenoir City scoring late against the reserves. I was just as shocked to see Fulton lose the first game as anyone. Lenoir City's Defence looked like state champions while Fulton's offence looked like Gibb's JV. Lenoir City deserved the win, but it was a combonation of poor frustration & execution against focus and the game of your life.

The talk has not been we hope we can beat AE in the play-offs but we hope we see LC in the play-offs. This Friday it's going to be very cold and the hits will be a little more painful. Lenoir City is talented but Fulton is loaded with playmakers on bothsides of the ball. I think a couple of early Falcon scores and this one's over. I think you'll see a very clean game with no taunting or poor sportsmanship but a focused and determined offence and a defence ready to punish and go to battle.

No excuses... just state championship football.

Go Falcons!

It will be cold on each sideline, so there goes that theory.

I hope you are not implying poor sportsmaship from LC, because that would be ill-advised.

I just think it will be a much closer match up than the major league posters and posers that are Fulton fans think. It was no fluke--yeah, they got big heads, but it appears that y'all do too. All of a sudden, you are focused on this game, but you know you are looking past to AE--if they make it past Seymour. Anything can happen on any field any day. One team will win, one team will lose. I just hear a lot of disrespect out of your side and overlooking a team that obviously has talent. If that is what it takes to pump you up, okay. No excuses from this side.