Overton at White House

timbdp

Tim,

The web is back up. Thanks for everyone's patience. I got notification from the school today that the site was restored.

However, because the site has been down, so has the FTP login for the server and I have not been able to update it. I hope by tomorrow night everything from the last two weeks will be there.

Right now, it's stuck on week nine. I just rolled in from Missouri and I'll update it tomorrow.

Kris

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure both teams are coming to knock some heads. Both teams are desperate to go on to the next round. It's as simple as that. Loser goes home. I think the boys in blue will take the game, but I Overton will hit low and hard and I think we're going to feel it until week 3. :blink: No prediction. Don't want to jinx the game.

Just a shout out from a former Blue Devil who now lives in W Tn. And let me tell you, the boys in blue get no respect down here. All you hear about is JCM (Jackson-Central Merry ) or Melrose. The ESPN affiliate 96.5 last week, was going over all the brackets and when they got to 4A all they said was well Melrose enough said. So I need all the Blue Devil fans to do this. When we get to week #4, WH will have to travel this way. When you travel this way, and you get to the Paris exit, turn to 96.5 WBFG ESPN Radio. And let Chris Breulin, Jason Harris and Jon "The Gator" Conway know what is rolling into W Tn. The phone #'s are 731-968-3500 or 731-968-9990. Every Friday starting at 5 these 3 clowns get on the air and give their opinions. Let them know all about BDP!!!!!! I guess they forgot about the last time WH played Melrose!!!!! SWEET MEMORIES!!!!!

CLunn

Just a shout out from a former Blue Devil who now lives in W Tn.  And let me tell you, the boys in blue get no respect down here.  All you hear about is JCM (Jackson-Central Merry ) or Melrose.  The ESPN affiliate 96.5 last week, was going over all the brackets and when they got to 4A all they said was well Melrose enough said.  So I need all the Blue Devil fans to do this.  When we get to week #4, WH will have to travel this way.  When you travel this way, and you get to the Paris exit, turn to 96.5 WBFG ESPN Radio.  And let Chris Breulin, Jason Harris and Jon "The Gator" Conway know what is rolling into W Tn.  The phone #'s are 731-968-3500 or 731-968-9990.  Every Friday starting at 5 these 3 clowns get on the air and give their opinions.  Let them know all about BDP!!!!!!  I guess they forgot about the last time WH played Melrose!!!!!  SWEET MEMORIES!!!!!

CLunn

825426814[/snapback]

Keep thinking Melrose, when Overton, Hillwood, or Stratford come to town and make that date with Melrose a fantasy

I doubt it.  I have not even seen WH play this year and from what I have read and see on the score board, the only roadblock that way will be Stratford.

825427071[/snapback]

That makes sense, you have not seen your team play but you are going to assume that an 11-0 team is a pushover. You are lucy that you only have to play Stratford or Hillwood and not both. If Stratford would have won the tiebreaker then you guys would have no chance at round 4. How about you goto the game, watch your team play then add something intelligent to the board.