SWEETWATER VS ALCOA? WHO WOULD THOUGHT LOL

BassTastic

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa is as good as they think. If you don't believe me then let's look at one thing real quick. There is a team up in 4A this year that is ok i guess. You may have heard of them. I think the team name is the Maryville Rebels. I mean they are ranked #1 in the state and nobody in 4A has played them close. In fact, the only team all year that has even competed with them is little old Alcoa. Sweetwater beat Happy Valley 13-10. Get Serious. Do you know what Maryville would do to Happy Valley or Sweetwater? exactly, they would demolish them. So, Alcoa is as good as they think and they will be as good as they want to be. they have a ton of talent on that team and some really good guys. Alcoa by 3 TD's like I said in the other Sweetwater Alcoa thread.

Alcoa is as good as they think.  If you don't believe me then let's look at one thing real quick.  There is a team up in 4A this year that is ok i guess. You may have heard of them.  I think the team name is the Maryville Rebels. I mean they are ranked #1 in the state and nobody in 4A has played them close.  In fact, the only team all year that has even competed with them is little old AlcoaSweetwater beat Happy Valley 13-10.  Get Serious.  Do you know what Maryville would do to Happy Valley or Sweetwater?  exactly, they would demolish them.  So, Alcoa is as good as they think and they will be as good as they want to be.  they have a ton of talent on that team and some really good guys.  Alcoa by 3 TD's like I said in the other Sweetwater Alcoa thread.

825428800[/snapback]

Correction!

Alcoa Is A Whole Lot Better Than They Think! thumb

You heard it from me earlier today--not that it was a surprise. Sweetwater is poorly coached! Alcoa was able to roll over Sweetwater because the coaches have no clue!?!?!?!?!? Are the Sweetwater coaches also the pee-wee coaches? It sure seems like it. If you take one of the Alcoa coaches, like maybe Coach Nix, and put him at Sweetwater, you will see a huge turnaround in one year. Believe it!