Bolivar schedule

sls

North side - Hall of fame is the first game. I ned help from there, especially the Benton Kentucky tourney.

825421276[/snapback]

According to info I have. They are scheduled to play McGavock @ 8:00 on Nov. 17 and Northside @ 8:00 on Nov. 18. From a website I found out about the Marshall County Hoopfest it has them playing Marshall County @ 8:30 p.m. on Dec. 3. Oak Hill Academy and Jackson Lanier play after that. For the whole schedule go to a search engine and type in Marshall County Hoopfest. I hope this helps.

Bolivar also will play in the Rumble on the Ridge tournament in Arkansas during the Thanksgiving holidays.  It features some of the best teams in the nation!

825421948[/snapback]

That's a heck of a tournament, and they have a pretty cool gym too. I saw Al Jefferson play Jackie Butler head to head there a couple of years ago.

And Jefferson had the best dunk I've ever seen in a different game there. He got the ball outside the lane above the block, spun, dunked one-handed at full extension on somebody, and drew the foul. One of the other teams that was there had people dancing in the aisles for about 5 minutes after that one.

That's a heck of a tournament, and they have a pretty cool gym too.  I saw Al Jefferson play Jackie Butler head to head there a couple of years ago.

And Jefferson had the best dunk I've ever seen in a different game there.  He got the ball outside the lane above the block, spun, dunked one-handed at full extension on somebody, and drew the foul.  One of the other teams that was there had people dancing in the aisles for about 5 minutes after that one.

825422549[/snapback]

Opperman can you get the schedule for that tourney?

Opperman can you get the schedule for that tourney?

825424017[/snapback]

First round, on Thanksgiving Day:

Bolivar vs. Reserve (La.) Christian, 3:30

Monroe (La.) Richwood vs. Buffalo Island Central (Ark.), 5:00

Jackson (Miss.) Lanier vs. Forrest City (Ark.), 6:30

Denham Springs (La.) vs. Poplar Bluff (Mo.), 8:00

Poplar Bluff has a 6-9 forward comitted to North Carolina, Denham Springs has a 6-7 forward committed to LSU. Both are in the top 10-15 in the national rankings.

Lanier has a guard going to Mississippi State, Reserve has a couple of top-50 underclassmen.

I'm not sure why Buffalo Island Central is in the tournament, other than being from Arkansas. They're 5-0 with 5 blowouts so far, but they're such a small school, I can't imagine them competing in that tournament. (In Arkansas, schools that don't play football can start earlier and play about 10 extra games in basketball) They've got a guard committed to Arkansas State and a good junior, but like I said, I just don't see them having enough players.

Bolivar may not win it all again this year but it wont be because Coach Rudecil didnt have his team ready. They got a great team but the talent they are playing against has got to have them prepared for when, well if, they get back to the boro. Is there any team in the state that plays against tougher teams than bolivar does? Everytime i get on here i hear about bolivar goin to play in a tournament with the best teams in the country.