13.Livingston County

14.Brentwood Academy

15.Hillsboro

16.Hickman County

17.Stratford

18.Lipscomb

19.Columbia

20.Lavergne

I'm sure I've left off a lot of teams but those the ones I know of...

825421708[/snapback]

i like your picks, siegel plays maplewood first game of the season too!!!!

I can't wait till Wilson Central kicks off November 18th in Riverdale.

I think Wilson Central has a great team this year. Just so they don't take last year's success to their head, they are going to be a force. They only lost 4 players (2 who were basically reserves) and we have alot more depth this year. Our starting lineup is most likely all seniors, so it'll be interesting to see how our team fairs.

Greenbriar shouldnt go by what they did this summer, cuz im sure most of the teams had key players out or the coach played jv guys. And didnt Greenbriar just lose to DeKalb a team that probably wont make it out of there district.

825422285[/snapback]

Well, if you think that the teams we played had players out or played jv guys, I would hope that you would think GB had the same situations going on. We were missing one of our starters and our jv players and second string got alot of minutes. And I was hoping people wouldn't dwell on the fact that we lost to DeKalb Saturday because everyone is due a bad game every once in a while and that was ours.

giles county should be the best team in the state when they come around, but right now B.A is the best. Its still a long road ahead for Gchs and B.A :lol:

825437480[/snapback]

I'm really looking forward to those GCHS-BA games again this year. Despite the Eagles going 0-2 last season, those were great games to watch for any fan of High School hoops, and the Giles County gym was an awesome venue for that type of game.