To the people of Coffee County

FANatic4FOOTball

I would like to say thank you to the people of Coffee County. Thank you for supporting a whole new football program. Thank you for going to the games and making all the noise you could. Thank you for supporting the entire team.

I am Jake Nunley's oldest sister and I appreciate all of you who have made my family feel so welcomed. Thank you for including my sister and me. Moving is never easy, and being away from your family isn't easy either, but knowing the other half of our family is in such a nice place with some of the greatest people you could ever meet makes it all worth it.

Thank you for embracing my father as a football coach. Thank you for supporting my brother as a player. Thank you for bringing your jugs and cheering with us. I really have enjoyed the past two years. I hate to see it end. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing you again next year, jugs in hand.

Thank you for letting this transplant feel like she's at home. I love the red raiders! Good luck next year...lets go to the playoffs and WIN next time.

PS Thank you to Wingman10...you have united a whole community and I deeply appreciate that.

Thanks to the CoachT faithful who have taken up for my brother relentlessly. It really means alot to me. It is very difficult to read hurtful things about my family and not reply in a negative way. Thank you for saying what I couldn't.

Ashlee Nunley Waddle

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say thank you to the people of Coffee County.  Thank you for supporting a whole new football program.  Thank you for going to the games and making all the noise you could.  Thank you for supporting the entire team.

I am Jake Nunley's oldest sister and I appreciate all of you who have made my family feel so welcomed.  Thank you for including my sister and me.  Moving is never easy, and being away from your family isn't easy either, but knowing the other half of our family is in such a nice place with some of the greatest people you could ever meet makes it all worth it.

Thank you for embracing my father as a football coach.  Thank you for supporting my brother as a player.  Thank you for bringing your jugs and cheering with us.  I really have enjoyed the past two years.  I hate to see it end.  Keep up the good work.  I look forward to seeing you again next year, jugs in hand. 

Thank you for letting this transplant feel like she's at home.  I love the red raiders!  Good luck next year...lets go to the playoffs and WIN next time.

PS  Thank you to Wingman10...you have united a whole community and I deeply appreciate that.

Thanks to the CoachT faithful who have taken up for my brother relentlessly.  It really means alot to me.  It is very difficult to read hurtful things about my family and not reply in a negative way.  Thank you for saying what I couldn't.

Ashlee Nunley Waddle

825423948[/snapback]

My family knows exactly what you mean..............

The Nunley family is a great family from top to bottom..they have treated everyone farily at and away from the fan..Jake is a very high-class running back that doesn't get the credit that he deserves..he is also a very good kid..and doesn't boast about anything!! there wasn't any thing according to me that was more cool than after the warren co. game (when he was out after halftime) he was critiquing the younger players and thanking his o-line for all the work the did for him..he is a very apprecaitive person..along with his family!!..he should b Mr. Football!! i was honestly b dissapointed if he isn't nominated for it!l i want to think the whole Nunley family for briging what they have brought to Coffee Co. behind coach Price! thanks!

Thank you again. Trey: keep up the good work. Keep fighting the good fight.

I also wanted to congratulate the Red Raiders for making it to the playoffs again this year. (Back to back...making history.) Don't let others discourage your success. You were one of 32 teams. Keep building on this success.

Thank you Red Raiders for making those huge holes for Jake. His 2000 are your 2000.

It's been great having Jake and his family around. He has helped turn this program around, he brought a great work ethic with him when he came here and it rubbed off on everyone else. He rubbed off on all the younger players and hopefully they will all keep up the hard work and they will find themselves in the playoffs many more times. It's been great having him around and watching him run for 4,000+ yards in the past two seasons. The success of the program has really helped bring a community together. Good luck to Jake in college and good luck to the Red Raiders next year. Jake Nunley for Mr. Football!!!