7A-any scrimmages

muffin

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i heard he did decent, turned his ankle again though, i told him next year he's not playing football!  He will not play against Hartsville on Friday but should be ready to go against LA on tuesday in the Hall of Fame game.

825428188[/snapback]

I believe he will play football next year. I have seen him play this year and i thought he was a good running back. He done really well this year for having a late start. thumb

I believe he will play football next year. I have seen him play this year and i thought he was a good running back. He done really well this year for having a late start. thumb

825428653[/snapback]

Well only if i let him! I told him we would table this discussion until next year but next year will be his senior season and he is already hobbling around with a sore ankle and Bobby is out for the year with a torn ACL and i don't want this to happen to my son in his senior year, so we will see, for now its my favorite time of the year, so lets talk basketball! thumb