Cloudland Highlanders

HonestAbe

After running your mouth about beating Volunteer, don't go hiding behind that Class A vs. Class AA stuff. I beleive it was said that cloudland would take Volunteer to the woodshed. The fact of the matter is Volunteer was up by 24 when they called off the dogs. As to your other excuses I say, if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a merry Christmas.

Lesson: Don't talk trash if you cannot back it up.

Edited by CHHS72

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, doubleplay, you make it sound like Volunteer just came out and killed Cloudland.  But I beleive if Cloudland would have had a deeper bench they would have taken Volunteer to the wire.  It was what,28-27 at halftime?  I think the big dominate Volunteers need to get a little bit better before they start braggin about beating anybody.  Especially, a small single A school. B)  B)  :lol:

825444006[/snapback]

28-27 at half time and we were playing like Crap so i mean if you couldnt tell the diffrence in the two falcon basketball teams you were watching then you wernt watching the game.

The score to the game clearly doesnt tell the story of the game. Cloudland played tough with a 28-27 halftime score but ran out of legs later on and slowly found theirselves down. It wasnt a blow out or anything. Cloudland mostly got beat inside, which having their senior 6'4 center out might have something to do with that. Cloudland played a junior, sophmore and a freshman inside all night. And the Sophmore, Cody Hughes, was doing a good job scoring inside against the Volunteer defense. I mean he's good but u cant stop a soph.? Staying with the press really killed Cloudland saturday night. Volunteer won on layups along, which didnt impress me at all. If Cloudland would have been able to dress the two seniors that didnt play, it would have been a completely different game. Also everyone would have to take into account that Cloudland was playing Volunteer after playing in the jamboree thursday, playing Sullivan North on Friday night, then having to play Volunteer. So were the legs an issue, probably so! But of course theres nothing to do now except to start getting better for the Oneida tournment. Cloudland has two tough games down there, and is hoping to have both seniors back before atleast the second game. Then we will see how good Cloudland really can be.

Robbie Tolley isnt playing ball anywhere, and Mark Byrd decided on Milligan for baseball over Tusculm.

dont show your ignorace  we got beat because we are no good face it we have hit rock bottome in all sports and our guards are ball hogs and take too bad of shots so we wont beat nobody and you shot too much too

825446478[/snapback]

how can you say we've hit rock bottom

when football finished six and four

lander33, you need a better attitude

or don't come to Cloudland anymore

Its in times of harsh defeat

when a team must come together

and not play the blame game

you could lose friends forever

look on the positive things

and work to improve everyday

make the Lander community proud