Maryville/Central II

Rebel Nation

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GrandGoody, I don't think we will have the home field advantage in Murfreesboro,but it will be close. Do you? Enjoy B'Ball. Central Bobcat

825432486[/snapback]

*Haven't been on in a while due to basketball practice. Speaking of basketball, has this comedian said the same joke in the past 5 posts of his?? Ok enough with telling us to enjoy basketball. Nobody is blind; they can see that you want us to enjoy bball. God Central people crack me up. He was talking trash before last game and then we beat em' 56-10. He did get on here and say oh we got some work. But here this fool is again saying that they are gonna lay out the rebels again. Also, he is whining about the refs. The refs killed us against Powell. They called like 4 holding penalties in a row. I do hope that Helton realizes that Clement is on our team so that he doesnt give him the ball 20 times and this game isn't just a practice.

*Also the stuff with Powell will help Maryville in a way. We are gonna struggle with injuries, but I doubt we will make any mistakes. The 1st string team only had to stay and watch game film with all the coaches and I talked to a 2nd teamer and he said that the 1st team was getting chewed out. Coach Quarles will have Maryville mistake free by the time game rolls around.

I will let injuries have an affect on my prediction. Instead of 56 to 10 (lol) I say: MARYVILLE-52, central-14. I think Central might score twice this game instead of once and a field goal.

Speaking of injuries... It is a shame that Byner is out for the season, and that Tallent will not be at 100% if he even plays at all. Those two things really worry me. The thing that worries me more is that I know what a football team can do in times of desperation. Central will see the film, and see that our offense was not running smoothly with Byner and Tallent missing. With Byner already out, I'm sure that Central will feel like they have a chance if Tallent is also taken out. And I am afraid that is exactly what they will try to do, especially with him already a little gimpy. I do not like the way things look already with Byner out, and we have to have Tallent healthy. Hopefully Central will not lower theirselves to such actions, but I can't say that I believe that they won't. :)

Hey Rebs why are you already making excuses(injuries), you don't sound real confident, thats all I heard last year after the Mo"Town West fiasco. We are going to bring the players we have and play, we have injuries, all teams have injurues this time of year, just stink it up and play. You heard no excuses from me before or after the last game with you guys, just congratulations. This I will guarantee you we have grown up so much, and we always have been more athletic than you. I think you will be impressed with what you see, you may not like it but if you are a real fan of the game you will appreciate the improvement. Once again enjoy B'Ball it is better than nothing I guess if you consider it a real sport. Central Bobcat