Maryville/Central II

Rebel Nation

See you there raider...

Lets all make a pact now to ignore the recrutin crap....everytime I think it's gone, someone brings ti up again. No knock on you some dude...

y'al haven't had the pep rally yet? We used to have them in the am.

Ya'll vote in my poll before goin back to class.

Edited by dmoyers1

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope we do it in the P.M. so the kids leave the school excited instead of doing it in the morning then having to go to 3 more classes and having to sit in class all day.

825440862[/snapback]

de skool wudnt dat smart win eye went dare...that makes sense. We only had rallies in the afternoon for Alcoa and a couple other rivalries.

Hey dp, you need to pick an avatar and signature line....I say that cause I can't WAIT to see what you come up with.

Edited by dmoyers1

Haha...yeah i didnt know I could do stuff like the avatar and things so now im going to have to set it up. Im kind of new to this.

825440909[/snapback]

You picked a good one...only kellenwinslowisonit uses it. You all will be pretty unique that way. Now you gotta come up with a signature line....hey, yell extra hard at the pep rally today. Let those guys know y'all are behind them.

i'm back. sorry. i actually had to do some work today, but it looks like i may have just landed a pretty huge deal for the company...so i guess that was worth my time away from coacht.

anyway, i don't have anything really to add to this discussion other than to say that i've lost many friends over freaking halo 2 and that i think we adults need to be nice to zach b/c he's just a kid...let's let raider handle that aspect of the trash talking.