Mt. Pleasant Wins

makearun

CONGRATS TIGERS AND COACHES!!!!!

This has to be THE BEST football game I have ever seen!!! Mt. Pleasant never gave up, and they kept fighting! Even when they were down by 14 points, they played like they had the lead. I agree, this has to be the best Mt. Pleasant team in a long time. The Tigers beat a great team tonight. CPA certainly lived up to their hype!

To Robjim and Bighurt---- it was great meeting you guy's! Hope everyone has a safe trip home and congrats on the great season CPA had. Hope you guy's enjoyed the pizza thumb

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great game by both team's but the tigers, dug deep and found another way to pull off the win great job tigers and tiger couching staff stay focused and let's take another passenger for a ride through tha jungle next week bring it on dca and may your vist be just as it was earlier this year when the tiger baseball team sent you home cring... :lol: best of luck to the tiger's who are now 12-0... thumb

Great game MP from a Cascade Champions fan !!! Now go do your job & beat DCA !!! Again Congradulations !!! Might be there next week !!!! GO MP GO !!!  :D

825429991[/snapback]

Thanks, Cascadefan!

It was great to see the fans from Cascade, and I saw some Huntland fans there, also!! Thanks for your support and We are hoping next week we can beat a very good DCA team to get one step closer to bringing that gold ball home to 6a!!! thumb GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TIGERS AND COACHES!!!!!

This has to be THE BEST football game I have ever seen!!! Mt. Pleasant never gave up, and they kept fighting! Even when they were down by 14 points, they played like they had the lead. I agree, this has to be the best Mt. Pleasant team in a long time. The Tigers beat a great team tonight. CPA certainly lived up to their hype!

To Robjim and Bighurt---- it was great meeting you guy's! Hope everyone has a safe trip home and congrats on the great season CPA had.  Hope you guy's enjoyed the pizza  thumb

825429996[/snapback]

Thanks Mom, best pizza I've had. Ya'll were great and we had a great time up in the pressbox, got to meet a bunch of Coacht folks. MP won on both sides of the ball. Out rushed and out passed CPA. Just an outstanding victory. DCA is going to be a battle, ya'll all going to need to get all the boys healthy. Hope Josh can see over those DCA llinemen. Good luck and thanks again for all the outstanding hospitality.

Awsome game!! One word describes MP and thats HEART!! MP never gave up and just wanted it more!! Two of the best Calls by Coach Smith on the last two touchdowns that i have ever seen!! They were PERFECT!! Roro Fennessee is a heck of a football player! He played awesome tonight!! Also Jamarcus stepped up big in the 4th with some big plays!! The defense really put the clamps on CPA the second half. The pass defense was great tonight! Keep it up Tigers. Beat DCA!!

I wonder how Sikes likes his number 30 tattoo that Roderick left him!!! BONECRUSHING HIT!!

got 2 wait and see what 4nashprivates says about next week since he is the main mouthpiece for reg 5.

i'm sure he still has no respect for mp but i'll not judge and wait and see.

i have learned how to spell respect,you put a L on fracpa.dca?

cpa was a very good football team.it was a heck of a game.

if you didn't get your money's worth tonight you need to stay at home.

gut check for the tigers.showed a lot of heart.

mphs tiger fan i can't remember what tigerbait's phrase is could you reply back and tell me.tigers celebrate this weekend but get your head on dca starting monday.it'll be your toughest test yet.you wanted it you got it.

and remeber,in case you don't know we4b4thetigers.