Milan Rolls

cofo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

milanpunisher4 Posted Today, 08:07 PM

QUOTE(westviewchargers64 @ Nov 15 2004 - 03:45 PM)

just curious... im sure yall watched film on carver today, so how do they look?

they have athletes. we should control the line of scrimmage but containing their athletes will be the challenge...no doubt we can do it we just have to prepare like we have the last 2 weeks & play smart & hard.

thats good to know... like most memphis teams im sure they have alot of speed, but yall also have alot of team speed and i think playing mitchell should help yall out... if yall come out ready to play like u did us i think it will be the same result as the last 2 weeks thumb

Having started this thread, and, after reading the thus far 55 responses, let me say I have nothing but the utmost respect for the Westview fans, players and their coaches. They made no excuses for their loss, stated support for Milan in this week's game and showed great sportsmanship after last Friday's game. The rest of the state should wake up and take notice...WIN OR LOSE...THIS IS WHAT HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS SHOULD BE LIKE EVERYWHERE

Edited by cofo

Having started this thread, and, after reading the thus far 55 responses, let me say I have nothing but the utmost respect for the Westview fans, players and their coaches. They made no excuses for their loss, stated support for Milan in this week's game and showed great sportsmanship after last Friday's game. The rest of the state should wake up and take notice...WIN OR LOSE...THIS IS WHAT HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS SHOULD BE LIKE EVERYWHERE

825435899[/snapback]

i agree thumb