camden beats Huntingdon

milan05

Here's another one for all the readers.. In 1970 when the TSSAA started classifications Huntingdon elected to play AA ball when they were a legitimate A school.  Why?  Because Coach Ward didn't want to have to play Gleason, South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Fulton</a>, Greenfield, McEwen etc,...  Instead we played Northside, Lexington, Southside, Milan etc,...  Some schools played up and we were one of them.  How much gold do you honestly think H'don would have if they elected to play within their classification?  Several don't you think!  This was when there were only 3 classes too! Believe it or not it's different here in Huntingdon.  You're getting a taste of that feeling we've had for years.  Yea, we could have some more lean years in the future but here in Huntingdon the boys were BORN to play football.  I'm not boasting but just telling you a fact that anyone here can attest to.  Go ask the good folks in Milan and they'll say the same thing about the Bulldogs. :P

825439707[/snapback]

We play some baseball in Milan too!! Got a State Trophy to prove it! We are just born athletes over here in Gibson County. You H-town people are just lucky most of the time! Born to play football. HA !! HA!!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Huntingdon/Camden game will be a great match.  Huntingdon, i think, will play one of the best games in their football history.  Camden will also come out blazin'.  I believe this game will come down to who can run the ball the best.  Camden has Josh Boyd, but Huntingdon, on the other hand, has a tripple threat comming into this game.  #1. Chris Donald: 2 words describe this athelete....Man Child.  #2. Phillip Weathers: The first thing that comes to mind when his name is mentioned is Berry Sanders, he may not be as fast as Bell, but he makes up for it in agility. #3. Desmond Towns: Towns is a power house and is guaranteed at least 5-10 yards a carry. Another Mustang that can hurt the cats is Scott Hampton. Hampton was unable to play in the Loretto game due to injuries.  Defense for the stangs has definately stepped up in the last few weeks.  In the end im goin to predict a Huntingdon over Camden win: 21-14.

825439689[/snapback]

I can't help but notice that you didn't list any of camdens weapons other than Josh Boyd, and yes Camden does have more weapons than Huntington. Huntington has a great one two combo in weathers and donald, but in no way is Townes guaranteed 5 yards a carry. If he was GUARANTEED 5 yards a carry wouldn't they hand him the ball more than they do? Camden has Josh Boyd, Heath Yoder the dozer, Byron Boyd, Jessie Leanard, and several more boys that could get the ball any given moment. Huntington defense is in for a LONG night.

Hey TammiRRT...can you believe these posts...every Father was a football player and every Mother was a Cheerleader and all they breed is football players in H'don. They're now claiming its genetics....lol. What next...will it be in the water???

This is just too rich!!!!

Sounds more like they are trying to convince themselves than the Lion Fans!!!

GO BIG BLACK! thumb

I can't help but notice that you didn't list any of camdens weapons other than Josh Boyd, and yes Camden does have more weapons than Huntington. Huntington has a great one two combo in weathers and donald, but in no way is Townes guaranteed 5 yards a carry. If he was GUARANTEED 5 yards a carry wouldn't they hand him the ball more than they do? Camden has Josh Boyd, Heath Yoder the dozer, Byron Boyd, Jessie Leanard, and several more boys that could get the ball any given moment. Huntington defense is in for a LONG night.

825439928[/snapback]

Less than 24 hrs til kickoff and all this mumbo jumbo back and forth will just be writing on the wall. Time to seperate the pretenders from the contenders. Final score Huntingdon 33 Camden 13 .

Edited by mustang69

Less than 24 hrs til kickoff and all this mumbo jumbo back and forth will just be writing on the wall. Time to seperate the pretenders from the contenders. Final score Huntingdon 33 Camden 13 .

825439952[/snapback]

You have got to be kidding me. Even if Huntingdon does pull out the win, which I don't see happening, it won't be by twenty points. Camden's defense isn't going to give up the big plays like they did in the first game. And when Huntingdon turns the ball over Camden will make them pay. That's what this game is going to come down to, Camden by ten.

You have got to be kidding me. Even if Huntingdon does pull out the win, which I don't see happening, it won't be by twenty points. Camden's defense isn't going to give up the big plays like they did in the first game. And when Huntingdon turns the ball over Camden will make them pay. That's what this game is going to come down to, Camden by ten.

825439974[/snapback]

Wait and see.

825439928[/snapback]

Please "Bad" company...why dont u tell yoder to lay off the roids for a while then run the ball against huntingdon.