camden beats Huntingdon

milan05

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but notice that you didn't list any of camdens weapons other than Josh Boyd, and yes Camden does have more weapons than Huntington. Huntington has a great one two combo in weathers and donald, but in no way is Townes guaranteed 5 yards a carry. If he was GUARANTEED 5 yards a carry wouldn't they hand him the ball more than they do? Camden has Josh Boyd, Heath Yoder the dozer, Byron Boyd, Jessie Leanard, and several more boys that could get the ball any given moment. Huntington defense is in for a LONG night.

825439928[/snapback]

OK, my question is this. If Camden has more weapons than Huntingdon does, what happened in the first game? Was it coaching? Lack of effort? Referees? Just what happened?

Yes, Huntingdon was 2003 class AA state champs. But on the other hand milan was state champs in 1971, 1977, and 1998 in AA, but dont forget the AAA title they won in 1999. Milan is the better team in the long run. But whomever wins the West part of the bracket will be state champs. West Tennessee football is the best in the whole state. If you dont believe me look it up. If a West Tennessee team makes it to play David Lipscomb it will be a blow out. If a scrub who ran for 112 yards in 2 games total against Milan last year rans circles around them wait until they play Daylen Walker. Like I say if Milan beats Carver scratch them in as state champs!

Ok look im not trying to be mean but Camden absolutely $ux!!! They will not beat Huntingdon, and they sure couldn't beat Milan in a real game(scrimages don't count).Don't forget Milan lost every scrimage game this year but obviously they are doing well enough to make it this far. Camden got slaughtered by some wild mustangs but mustangs got bit in the @$$ by the DAWGS!!! Yeah yeah yeah camden might have one or two OK players but other than that ......naw it still dont matter!!! Enjoy the hard season while you have it because you will have cupcakes for the up-coming years. I expect Camden to get by at least 4 TD's by Huntingdon and Milan to beat Carver by 2 TD's. After that i will get to watch the game it should be for the state title. With real intentions not practice situations. But if you have any smartass coments i guess my 4 time state champs will have something to say to all you haters from Camden and Huntingdon. I would like to say best of luck to you lions i would really like for yall to come to the Dawg Pound! I really hope yall win against Huntingdon so we can have a cakewalk in the 4th round! If you dont think we can beat you come look at our trophy case. You might find that yall dont beat us in anything. And what about all the USJ talk.HAHAHA! It's about time! I have been waiting for this day for a long time. USJ will not make the playoffs for the next couple of years. stinks huh! Don't forget Bruins yall are ranked #1 in Jackson Suns Top 10. But guess what instead of play all the retard schools every week you have to play contenders. You will beat Gibson County, Trenton Peabody, and possibly upset 1 more team (Camden if you want easy W) ,but then you will get beat by Milan, H'don, Westview, Dresden, and Scumboldt (Humboldt). So you better win a title this year oh i forgot you have DCA next week. Well nevermind. All people who would like to respond to my comments email me at str8stylin6969@hotmail.com

Edited by str8stylin

Ok look im not trying to be mean but Camden absolutely $ux!!! They will not beat Huntingdon, and they sure couldn't beat Milan in a real game(scrimages don't count).Don't forget Milan lost every scrimage game this year but obviously they are doing well enough to make it this far. Camden got slaughtered by some wild mustangs but mustangs got bit in the @$$ by the DAWGS!!! Yeah yeah yeah camden might have one or two OK players but other than that ......naw it still dont matter!!! Enjoy the hard season while you have it because you will have cupcakes for the up-coming years. I expect Camden to get by at least 4 TD's by Huntingdon and Milan to beat Carver by 2 TD's. After that i will get to watch the game it should be for the state title. With real intentions not practice situations. But if you have any smartass coments i guess my 4 time state champs will have something to say to all you haters from Camden and Huntingdon. I would like to say best of luck to you lions i would really like for yall to come to the Dawg Pound! I really hope yall win against Huntingdon so we can have a cakewalk in the 4th round! If you dont think we can beat you come look at our trophy case. You might find that yall dont beat us in anything. And what about all the USJ talk.HAHAHA! It's about time! I have been waiting for this day for a long time. USJ will not make the playoffs for the next couple of years. stinks huh! Don't forget Bruins yall are ranked #1 in Jackson Suns Top 10. But guess what instead of play all the retard schools every week you have to play contenders. You will beat Gibson County, Trenton Peabody, and possibly upset 1 more team (Camden if you want easy W) ,but then you will get beat by Milan, H'don, Westview, Dresden, and Scumboldt (Humboldt). So you better win a title this year oh i forgot you have DCA next week. Well nevermind. All people who would like to respond to my comments email me at str8stylin6969@hotmail.com

825440378[/snapback]

Thats some real good "Chest Beating" your doing there. Anyone who has paid attention the last 30 years realize how many trophies the Dawgs have! Our collective hat is off to the great tradition at Milan. They know how to WIN CONSISTENTLY. But its pretty obvious "you" dont know how to be classy about it. I hope you dont represent the majority of Milan fans. Just remember, if you dont be nice Santa Claus just may just leave a bag of switches in your stocking for Christmas!!! Or maybe even worse, you may have to watch the 2-A title game on cable from your living room like you did last year. By the way what did yall do with all the State Champs shirts you had printed up last year? Dont worry, yall can change the dates and use them this year. Im sure the DAWGS are a cinch to win it all.

825440378[/snapback]

No matter who wins, you're still a moron.

Thats some real good "Chest Beating" your doing there.  Anyone who has paid attention the last 30 years realize how many trophies the Dawgs have! Our collective hat is off to the great tradition at Milan.  They know how to WIN CONSISTENTLY.  But its pretty obvious "you" dont know how to be classy about it. I hope you dont represent the majority of Milan fans.  Just remember, if you dont be nice Santa Claus just may just leave a bag of switches in your stocking for Christmas!!! Or maybe even worse, you may have to watch the 2-A title game on cable from your living room like you did last year. By the way what did yall do with all the State Champs shirts you had printed up last year? Dont worry, yall can change the dates and use them this year.  Im sure the DAWGS are a cinch to win it all.

825440396[/snapback]

LOL I like your way of thinking LOL

Mustang Fan's- We were a little dead last week. I hope to see a fired up crowd to go along with our fired up team. When the tunnel is made for the players to run on the field all parent's and fans's should go out and support their team. It makes them feel good to see the people they love out on the field supporting them. And all you mom's that may not have to work today- it would be nice if you could make some noise maker's to hand out to the crowd. Camden is coming ready-Our boy's are ready too.Let's be ready to show our support LOUDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a Mustang at home and he say's this make's a world of difference when the crowd is as pumped up as the team is. Thank's in advance for your support and GO MUSTANGS!!!!! May each team have an injury free night.

Edited by whomever

Mustang Fan's- We were a little dead last week. I hope to see a fired up crowd to go along with our fired up team. When the tunnel is made for the players to run on the field all parent's and fans's should go out and support their team. It makes them feel good to see the people they love out on the field supporting them. And all you mom's that may not have to work today- it would be nice if you could make some noise maker's to hand out to the crowd. Camden is coming ready-Our boy's are ready too.Let's be ready to show our support LOUDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a Mustang at home and he say's this make's a world of difference when the crowd is as pumped up as the team is. Thank's in advance for your support and GO MUSTANGS!!!!! May each team have an injury free night.

825440725[/snapback]

It is truly a sad day, when we as supporters have to remind our fellow mustang fans to stand up and cheer. And may I add that when we cheer, let us cheer words of encouragement, positive words, not the crying and moaning I so often hear from my fellow mustangers. If we supporters are going to get on here and claim that because of "tradition" (I use that word loosely) we expect to win then lets act like it. From players all the way down to fans. The only tradition i've witnessed lately is the tradition of sitting on our hands and being afraid something bad is going to happen. And believe me, we are known far and wide for this "Tradition". So bring some noise makers, air horns, yell when something good happens and heck, just sometimes yell period! Get your lazy tails off the bleachers and support these young men. Because you know what, it can end as quickly as it started and we'll have to get out that other shaped ball.

GO MUSTANGS