CAMDEN AT HUNTINGTON ROUND 2

badcompanybaseball

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think its hilarious that the comments made on here by a few fans will have any effect on the outcome of this game....as said by a mustang fan.."if you need locker room material to get pumped up then you are obviously not prepared to win the game"....if ya'll wanna use mine and msfry's comments as locker room fodder feel free...I'll be honored...but you had better be more concerned about a game plan that can beat this Camden team instead of a few adult fans having fun at the expense of a few very sensitive Huntingdon fans :o

Camden fans... Good gracious. Here in Huntingdon we know you're proud of your team but where have you been for the last 75 years. We're proud of our team too but we try to keep it to a low din. Camden hasn't done anything yet have they. If you beat Huntingdon you've still got a long way to go. Like I said before, Camden is trying to beat H'don while Huntingdon will be trying to win the game. I'm tired of hearing how great the Lions are when they haven't done anything!! Why post on here about us being scared. You know better than that. We "ain't scared of nobody". If you think Huntingdon is scared then look at the last decade and see where we've been.(Heck'va lot tougher places than Lion Field). I've talked to several of our starters and they all say they've been hearing what Camden has ben saying. Well the time is getting near and the Mustangs are waiting. If you win then congratulations but you better believe we've been in BIGGER games than this. This happens to be the next game for us and YOU'RE IT!! Be proud of your team but don't be making statements that the Lions are the best team around here in a long time. What do you think other towns think of Camden when they read all the stuff different fans have been saying. Be proud of your team but let's be realistic!! I know it will be a great game and let's leave it at that... thumb Don't be like the people in Lewis County and 5 posters post 40 times on the thread. If you don't have some insight into the game leave it alone man!!

Edited by Blue Eyes

Boo really struggled last week in the mud. He only had 137 yds on 14 carries. Oh yeah, the mud will be on the Camden side too so I would expect the Boyd boys to be jsut as affected as Boo. Huntingdon has won more playoff games in the mud than Camden has PLAYED so don't go thinking we're worried about a little rain. We can win without throwing the ball. I don't think Camden can.

I know the games getting closer by the minute but let's stop all this nonsense and let the kids play the game. It's their moment, not the bozos on here.

And by the way, I work in Huntingdon, and if your saying that ya'll don't say a bunch of garbage then you need too come out of your little cave. For the last four years all I have heard is how the Mustangs are so big and bad. Now that Camden is experiencing a little success you people can't handle it. People from Milan will tell you the same thing. Huntingdon gets plenty of talk time.

Camden fans...  Good gracious.  Here in Huntingdon we know you're proud of your team but where have you been for the last 75 years.  We're proud of our team too but we try to keep it to a low din.  Camden hasn't done anything yet have they.  If you beat Huntingdon you've still got a long way to go.  Like I said before, Camden is trying to beat H'don while Huntingdon will be trying to win the game.  I'm tired of hearing how great the Lions are when they haven't done anything!!  Why post on here about us being scared.  You know better than that.  We "ain't scared of nobody".  If you think Huntingdon is scared then look at the last decade and see where we've been.(Heck'va lot tougher places than Lion Field).  I've talked to several of our starters and they all say they've been hearing what Camden has ben saying.  Well the time is getting near and the Mustangs are waiting.  If you win then congratulations but you better believe we've been in BIGGER games than this.  This happens to be the next game for us and YOU'RE IT!!  Be proud of your team but don't be making statements that the Lions are the best team around here in a long time.  What do you think other towns think of Camden when they read all the stuff different fans have been saying.  Be proud of your team but let's be realistic!! I know it will be a great game and let's leave it at that... thumb  Don't be like the people in Lewis County and 5 posters post 40 times on the thread.  If you don't have some insight into the game leave it alone man!!

825439288[/snapback]

I guess they'll think the same thing about us that they think of you...believe me everyone loves to get on here and say stuff to Huntingdon because ya'll take it so seriously...and to clear the record I don't believe anyone especially us "5 posters" have said anything about Camden being the best team around...we have the greatest respect for Huntingdon and everything Mansfield and this program has accomplished...hey we want to be known by everyone across the state someday too....but we will continue to post on here and be loud and proud about our boys because we believe in them...and we believe they can win any game they play whether its Fairview, Lipscomb or yes even Huntingdon...they've worked hard for our loyalty and they deserve it...so if it means getting on here and hurting some huntingdon fans feelings because the Lions are no longer intimidated by the mustangs then tough...hate it.

I guess they'll think the same thing about us that they think of you...believe me everyone loves to get on here and say stuff to Huntingdon because ya'll take it so seriously...and to clear the record I don't believe anyone especially us "5 posters" have said anything about Camden being the best team around...we have the greatest respect for Huntingdon and everything Mansfield and this program has accomplished...hey we want to be known by everyone across the state someday too....but we will continue to post on here and be loud and proud about our boys because we believe in them...and we believe they can win any game they play whether its Fairview, Lipscomb or yes even Huntingdon...they've worked hard for our loyalty and they deserve it...so if it means getting on here and hurting some huntingdon fans feelings because the Lions are no longer intimidated by the mustangs then tough...hate it.

825439333[/snapback]

I'm lovin' it!!