Wartburg Next Year

Showtime5

I talked to the Oakdale coach couple weeks before the season ended. He said then he wasnt 100 % if he would play Wartburg, he asked what I thought and a few Wartburg fans with us . We all told him not to play Wartburg because it doesnt help either team playing each other. Kingbrian3 you have all the schedules for Morgan Co yet? I know Rockwood try to get Coalfield to play but Coalfield said NO. Can we say Chicken :lol:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to the Oakdale coach couple weeks before the season ended. He said then he wasnt 100 % if he would play Wartburg, he asked what I thought and a few Wartburg fans with us . We all told him not to play Wartburg because it doesnt help either team playing each other. Kingbrian3 you have all the schedules for Morgan Co yet? I know Rockwood try to get Coalfield to play but Coalfield said NO. Can we say Chicken  :lol:

825452293[/snapback]

I think it does help both teams it might not help as far as the competion go's but both schools can use the gate that cross county games bring some times you have to give up the competion of the game for the good of the school also there are alot of friends and family the really like the county games

Cross county games are important. It does both programs a lot of good in the form of green paper that makes the world go round, and in some cases that is more important than the competitoin.

As for playing Rockwood, I think instead Coalfield is discussing playing O.S. a traditional rival and big $. The rest of the non region games is pretty well filled.

Mista Trey Wilson should be one of the people to step up at WR and he a pretty good kick returner also. He has the vision to see the hole and speed to get threw it,so watch out for him. We are gonna need for alot of people to step this year, but we should be alright seeing how we will have one of the best lines. thumb

825452185[/snapback]

ok lets get back on the topic

Edited by superdude12

WARTBURG UHHHHHH

I REALLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THERE TEAM NEXT YEAR I KNOW THEY LOST ALOT OF SPEED THIS YEAR LIKE BRENT LAMANCE & BRENT HAMBY I THINK THEY WILL BE SOME TEAMS BUT IF THEY LET THAT FRESMEN BOY I THINK HIS # IS 76 HE WILL SCREW IT UP BUT I DON'T SEE HIM PLAYING UNTIL HIS JR/SEN YEAR CAUSE I WATCHED A SCRIMMAGE FILM WHEN YALL PLAYED ONEIDA HE WAS AT FULLBACK I ONLY HAVE 3 WORDS THAT BOY SUXS, HE stunk IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HE SUXS IN HIGH SCHOOL, NOW WARTBURG DOES HAVE SOME GOOD PLAYER ESPECIALLY THERE OFFENSIVE LINE THEY ARE SOME BIG BOYS AND THEY HAVE A DECENT RUNNER AND THEY HAVE A GOOD COACH. AND IF I WAS THE COACH I PUT THAT NUMBER 15 AT QB CAUSE I SEEN HIM PLAY AND THAT BOY IS CRAZY I SEEN IM KNOCK ONE ALCOA'S LINEMEN HELMETS OFF THE KID DON'T CARE TO GET HIT AND HIS DECENT AT QB BUT HE'S NO JOHN T BUT HE CAN PLAY IT.AND KYLE LAMANCE THAT IS A BIG KID MY GOSH AND HE'S QUICK FOR HIS SIZE HE'S DEFINANTLY GOING TO COLLEGE. THEY HAVE A DECENT FULLBACK SETH.

BUT I SEE THEM WINNING SOME

HHS FOOTBALL 51

NEW BLUE NATION

Well about the only thing i can say about Wartburg next year is that they need to give that george kid the ball he has the potential to be a great runningback the only thing i saw that seemed to hurt him was that he wasnt experienced One of my buddies down in Rockwood was telling me that there whole line was back if there is truth to this toss the kid the ball and let him run Im thinking he is one of the top runningbacks in the region next year behind top dawg lindsey hey bigstick51 i sense some jealousy , keep it positive watch out for them rockwood tigers next year and wartburg give your playmaker the ball .