Region 1

TDkid

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any results from today.. at the Devil Challenge Greeneville won over John Battle High, Holston High, West Greene, Chuckey Doak, Crockett, Jefferson Co., Morristown West

825480284[/snapback]

lol i wasnt exactly a state champ either tho... and hopefully we can have a rematch at the GIT.... btw howd u do today?

Edited by ZekeJones

Alright guys give me the low down on the matchups today any 145's have good matchups some scores for the teams come on dont leave me hanging!

825480309[/snapback]

Taylor Woodward went 3-1 today at seymour, hes greatly improved since last year.... he wont win region or anything, but hes gotten much better since last year.

had an easy tourney today, i pinned mo. west, chuckey doak, and holston, va and in the finals match i beat this guy named pope from john battle, va 11-3... didn't have a hard day at all.. seth, sorry but didn't see any impressive 145's today, and bowman owned the 152's... myers also owned all the 119's.. again, easy day for the G'ville boys... how did everyone else to today??

team scores for G'ville:

G'ville 58 or something around there

West 24 or around there

G'ville 64

Holston 12

G'Ville 66 maybe 72

CDHS 6.. and that six points was a fluke match

don't remember the final team scores... but we had about 6 winners today: Myers, 119(13-3 in finals match)... ricker, 125(11-3 finals match)... Brimer, 135(5-2 over Cipriani in finals)... Bowman, 152(pinned in finals match)... Arrington, 160(pin over crockett in finals).. and Weems, 275(pinned Rozar in finals match).. .Chris Bowman was named best wrestler and G'Ville won the tourney with Jeff Co. in 2nd i believe or it might have been Crockett

Edited by iwillpicku

the officiating overall was very good... i don't remember hearing about any questionable calls today, just that the table workers today forgot about notifying the referee of when time would run out... so some guys got some extra time in today... also weigh-ins ran late today, but to no fault of the refs... also, that was a very good group of refs to have at any tournament, all were consistent in their calls and like i said b4, i can't remember any questionable calls from anyone

hey zeke, did u wrestle pope in the indian classic last week, and if so, what was the score?

Edited by iwillpicku

had an easy tourney today, i pinned mo. west, chuckey doak, and holston, va and in the finals match i beat this guy named pope from john battle, va 11-3... didn't have a hard day at all.. seth, sorry but didn't see any impressive 145's today, and bowman owned the 152's... myers also owned all the 119's.. again, easy day for the G'ville boys... how did everyone else to today??

team scores for G'ville:

G'ville  58 or something around there

West    24 or around there

G'ville    64

Holston  12

G'Ville  66 maybe 72

CDHS  6.. and that six points was a fluke match

don't remember the final team scores... but we had about 6 winners today: Myers, 119(13-3 in finals match)... ricker, 125(11-3 finals match)... Brimer, 135(5-2 over Cipriani in finals)... Bowman, 152(pinned in finals match)... Arrington, 160(pin over crockett in finals).. and Weems, 275(pinned Rozar in finals match).. .Chris Bowman was named best wrestler and G'Ville won the tourney with Jeff Co. in 2nd i believe or it might have been Crockett

825480329[/snapback]

Thankx for the post so i see that bowman is gonna wrestle 152 ask him if i should bump up and do some takedowns (lol). Well tell everyone at gville congrats and ill see u at G.I.T . Also what are some teams that are gonna be at G.I.T.

lol.. alright seth, i believe the teams at the GIT will be the same except for McCallie will not be there this year because the Father Ryan Invitational is the same weekend and they always go to that one, plus i doubt they wanna see baylor again, since they see them at like every other tourney they go to.. but the GIT should be a great tourney again this year... seth, u could possibly be the 145 to beat this year, haven't seen many other 145's that have impressed me, i believe mumpower should be able to go 145 by regions and he's pretty decent.. and i haven't heard about the 145 from Science Hill, so maybe he's a new guy, i wonder how they did at their tourney in winstom salem this weekend