Region 1

TDkid

Science Hill goes to Winston-Salem for the Clash of the Titans, the toughest one day tournament in NC. It will be one of the worst beatings we'll take all year. I'm looking forward to it a great deal. I hope the guys are. ;)

iwillpicku...I'm never gonna sit in your corner again if you won't listen to me. If you can't hear me AND Coach Walker, you probably really ought to get some sort of hearing test. Really. :(

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Science Hill goes to Winston-Salem for the Clash of the Titans, the toughest one day tournament in NC.  It will be one of the worst beatings we'll take all year.  I'm looking forward to it a great deal.  I hope the guys are. ;)

iwillpicku...I'm never gonna sit in your corner again if you won't listen to me.  If you can't hear me AND Coach Walker, you probably really ought to get some sort of hearing test.  Really. :(

825471319[/snapback]

lol

sorry artuscimber and TDArtist.... i was being stupid... please sit in the corner with coach again... i got chewed out for that one today too.. i'm so stupid... won't happen again i swear... this weekend was a good reality check for me.... got the old head straight now so i hope i'll be alright... u guys know u like my ears and a hearing aid won't fit in the left one so sorry.... noonesfool, i'm gone here soon so u will again have the best ears(ear 2 is coming along)... stupid stupid me... who else comes to g'ville on thursday to wrestle tn high and sullivan east??

sorry artuscimber and TDArtist.... i was being stupid... please sit in the corner with coach again... i got chewed out for that one today too.. i'm so stupid... won't happen again i swear... this weekend was a good reality check for me.... got the old head straight now so i hope i'll be alright... u guys know u like my ears and a <a href="hearing%20aid" onmouseover="window.status='hearing aid'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">hearing aid</a> won't fit in the left one so sorry.... noonesfool, i'm gone here soon so u will again have the best ears(ear 2 is coming along)... stupid stupid me... who else comes to g'ville on thursday to wrestle tn high and sullivan east??

825471429[/snapback]

chuckey-doak

what about 125 in the region?  (other than usary) whos lookin tuff?

825472933[/snapback]

Jeremy Ray is ineligable until christmas so he will be tuff when he comes back. Hes working super hard and getting some confidence with his tech. so dont be surprised if he pulls some upsets!!!!!

Edited by Seth Van Horn

Jeremy Ray is ineligable until christmas so he will  be tuff when he comes back. Hes working super hard and getting some confidence with his tech. so dont be surprised if he pulls some upsets!!!!!

825472983[/snapback]

i remember him from last year, i belive he was at morris. west. he was a tough match

results from tonight: Greeneville 37 Dobyns-Bennett 36.... highlights of interest: db bumped up call who i guess was scared to wrestle Caleb Myers again thinking that they would get 6 out of him at 125 but then call got beat by like 9 by the back-up 119/125 for g'ville, his name is Greg Anderson... Daniel Webb pinned, both the O'neil guys won, the smaller one pinned joel brimer, some say it was a fluke.. and g'ville beat e-town 55-15 or something like that... highlights for that, e-town forfeited 103, 112, 119, 125, and 171... chris bowman wrestled mitch cornett(e-town fury by nickname) and bowman dominated him like 9-2 or something in that range... not any more highlights in that dual... not much else happened in that dual.. overall good night of wrestling so see you guys on thursday.... any other results from tonight??

Edited by iwillpicku

Science Hill 61 - West Greene 12

Science Hill 57 - Jefferson County 22

The highlight of tonight was when JC bumped Brad Robbins up to get at Ethan Henley.....Henley won 4-3. When are people going to start realizing that our 215 pounder can wrestle. Ethan looked great and I'm very proud of him. I hope he earned some respect last night.

Also, Bo Usary got his 100th win of his career last night with a pin against Jeff County. Congratulations Bo!

We go to Clash of the Titans this weekend to get our butts kicked. This is the hardest tournament I have ever seen and it will only make us tougher.

iwillpicku, congrats on the wins. That was huge over DB. See you guys Thursday, I coming to watch.

Please keep underestimating Ethan. Do it in spite of the fact that he has already beaten two (one by pin) people he lost to last year. In spite of the fact that he totally dominated a match that was close last year. So that makes three matches in which he's shown marked improvement. He wrestled tough against Reveiz and Coffey, and I'd call both of those matches winnable...formidable challenges as these are both tough, strong kids, but definitely winnable.

And as far as bumping...some of us are just bump crazy. I knew last night's bump was going to happen for about...hmm...ever since I figured out where people were going to be this year. The temptation was just too great. I knew it was going to happen in spite of the fact that the score would have been 12-0 at that point instead of the 9-6 it turned out to be. In spite of the fact that a group of young wrestlers who had yet to step on the mat got to watch their most credentialled (is that a word..well, Shakepeare did it so why can't I?) wrestler lose a match that everyone in the gym not wearing maroon and gold had already chalked up as a win. I got my lesson last night when I bumped Beamer to 171 and lost ( to which I will add that the Reliford kid looked both strong and gutty...their most impressive improvement in my opinion). I know that's all part of it, but...region 1 has to be the home of bumpomania.

Still, bump some more of your 189s to 215...please.

Did Robbins wrestle O'Neill at the Indian Classic?

I'm gonna shutup now while I'm still only mildly annoyed.

Bo, congratulations on 100.

Way to go Pack...you were my hero last night.